| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Ole Miss at BAMA šŸˆ ~ CBS - 2:30 CT.

Bammerboy, do you ever have anything good to say about our team. The defense played great for two halves and the offense got it together in the second half.
There should be no complaints about the defense, they stepped up all game when we needed them. And they kept getting stops while we were still struggling offensively. Run defense was great, pass rush finally stepped up, and we got turnovers. They just held one of the highest scoring offenses in the country to 10 points. Also, fuck Pete Golding(gonna beat this dead horse right now).

There should be no complaints about the defense, they stepped up all game when we needed them. And they kept getting stops while we were still struggling offensively. Run defense was great, pass rush finally stepped up, and we got turnovers. They just held one of the highest scoring offenses in the country to 10 points. Also, fuck Pete Golding(gonna beat this dead horse right now).
Oh there's plenty of complain about. Give me five minutes and I'll find it.

This team needs to be like those of Coach Stallings, mean as Hell defense and conservative offense that ends every series with a kick. Thatā€™s just who this team needs to be. We donā€™t have a NFL QB on the roster so we donā€™t need to try and force it. Rees doesnā€™t need to try and force a square peg into a round hole. Be who we are!! RTR

With Lawson hurt, I am sure the Spy thing went out the window. Having it at the beginning of the game would have been good. The defense did well, 4th and 23 was a bust and the QB of Ole Miss two stepping to the end zone sucked. Ole Miss believed their own hype, the Bama Defense got in Darts head. Good overall win.

Key thing, there was improvement. Offensive Line still needs some work at the beginning of games, they pushed the Defense around in the second half. Milroe is getting it still has work but progressing, one bad throw, managed the game decent. Hale is a gamer!
After that hit when he tosses the TD on! He didn't lay on the ground very long!

Milroe got in rhythm the second half and looked a lot more comfortable. Still has a lot to improve on in terms of scanning the field and making quicker decisions, but I think he won the team over after getting hit hard and coming up fired up.

Offense needs to be 100% be geared towards his strengths and rolling the pocket out.

With Lawson hurt, I am sure the Spy thing went out the window. Having it at the beginning of the game would have been good. The defense did well, 4th and 23 was a bust and the QB of Ole Miss two stepping to the end zone sucked. Ole Miss believed their own hype, the Bama Defense got in Darts head. Good overall win.
What happened to the transfer LB that ran a 4.3?

Back
Top Bottom