• Sgt. Grant McGarry, U.S. Army (Ret.)
  • Pregame: Flyover
    • 2nd Bomb Wing
    • Barksdale AFB, La.
  • First/Second Quarter
    • Men's Basketball SEC Champions Ring Presentation
  • Halftime Presentation
    • Nick Dunlap - U.S. Amateur Champion

Hopefully Arnold has plenty of aloe vera to put on today, because he was burned to a crisp last night. That was the first game I've turned off early in probably 10 years. This team is not good. I just hope Saban will finally move on before it's too late.

At the end of the day Coach has always preached that the guys that give the team the best chance to win or the guys that play. Well he didn't execute that tonight. I know that Jalen is a great guy and he is strong and he is trying his best, but in this game another guy should have been given a chance in the second half. I'm very disappointed that that didn't happen.

Nick Saban is the guy that benched the SEC Player of the Year at halftime of the National Championship in favor of a freshman. There is zero chance the current Saban would do that. The game has passed him by, period.

Shula could have done a better coaching job tonight than CNS and thatā€™s not an exaggeration by any means
That was every game under Shula. He was pathetic and although I agree last night was pathetic it has never reached the low of a Shula coached team. A Shula coached team would have gotten beat by 25 last night.

CNS is still the greatest. He will have a good team this year. Last night not so much. Take a breath and watch the team get better. We all knew Miliroe was going have ups and downs which is exactly what we are seeing. CNS told you consistency was Milroes biggest issue. No one took the job in the spring. CNS recognized that Milroe and Simpson were not seperating so he went out and go another QB. Probably the one that best fit the new OC best.

My biggest head scratcher for CNS is how we continue to have the undisciplined stuff. That is the most alarming thing to me. After game one I was hoping that had gotten addressed but it showed back up last night.

This bunch is much like last years team as far as the DL and the ILBers. We're just average and nothing more.
15,32,91, and 1 showed very little last night. Overrated and bigly.

RB's are average but hopefully 22 can get up to speed soon.

4 at QB will never be a really good QB. Never. He lacks the mental skills to reach greatness.

Bama vs Ole Miss is our game of the year. Lose that game and we're going to 7-5 or 8-4.

Many of you young folks missed the last years of Coach Bryant (health main reason) but we're seeing a similar path in that is't not just one thing to fix but so many.

We'll have to pull up our panties and get serious.

Last edited:
Saban said he would never ride the team down. Those were his exact words. And yet, thatā€™s precisely what heā€™s doing. Fowler and/or Herbstreit will still have Bama in their final 4, probably even after we drop another game. Just because of the name brand that we are. But this isnā€™t a playoff team. Lord, this may not even be a bowl bound team. A whole host of teams still to come arenā€™t just smelling blood in the water. They are tasting it

Back
Top Bottom