| GAME THREAD 🏈 Tennessee vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 2:30 CT on CBS TV

Look over on Twitter and Volnation. They are blaming the officials. How ironic considering that was the only reason they won last season.
I can't blame them. There were a few flags thrown yesterday that were questionable, at best.
If you watch the end of the game last year, the CBS sideline woman gave a whole box of those things! Tonight Coach Saban got one, I know he doesn't smoke then, but still!
I'm not one who normally watches post game interviews on the field. BUT, that was one of the best I've ever seen: especially hearing Jalen laughing at the cigar bit with Saban.

I can't blame them. There were a few flags thrown yesterday that were questionable, at best.

I'm not one who normally watches post game interviews on the field. BUT, that was one of the best I've ever seen: especially hearing Jalen laughing at the cigar bit with Saban.
Milroe seems like a very likeable guy. I can see how he is a great teamate and why the team responds to him. I am a fan and pulling for him to do well but with that said he has to get better on the field.

I can agree the hold on Burton was questionable, but it was the only flag thrown that amounted to anything for Bama. The rest of the flags were on the UT Offensive side and only the pre-snap penalties cost them. The rest they were able to beat the D for a first down.

Question: at 11:35 in 3rd quarter, Bama is flagged for inadvertent snap. Re-watched this several times. Center didn’t double clutch the snap, he just snapped it. How is that a penalty? None of the other players moved early…..

Back
Top Bottom