• Sgt. Grant McGarry, U.S. Army (Ret.)
  • Pregame: Flyover
    • 2nd Bomb Wing
    • Barksdale AFB, La.
  • First/Second Quarter
    • Men's Basketball SEC Champions Ring Presentation
  • Halftime Presentation
    • Nick Dunlap - U.S. Amateur Champion

Least of the issues? The least of Alabama's issues? He should have had 3 more interceptions. That directly puts the defense in a worse situation. He's not the only issue, but it's a glaring one. He was downright terrible tonight with flashes of decent plays.
I agree he was, but wide open Texas receivers isnā€™t him and if we canā€™t stop teams from scoring I donā€™t give a damn who the QB is we lose. Thatā€™s simple math

Coach Saban is just tired. He thought he could bring back this Alabama football program to what it was for about a10 - 12 year run but itā€™s not going to happen. What happened tonight has been in the making
For the past 3-4 years.

Why? Explain? Lot of issues we had were on OL... we had too many QB hurries.. especially on left side.
I honestly don't know how you guys don't see Milroe's decision making as okay. You guys blame everything on the offensive line when even given time, he makes errant throws. Hell he had a player wide open for a first down one drive and threw it right into the ground. And that's on the offensive line? There was nothing the offensive line did wrong on his second INT. He literally stared down the receiver and got baited into an easy INT.

He could grow into a decent QB, but he is not fit for this offense. Which is why I think it's strange Saban didn't try a different QB.

Dude, he's TELEGRAPHING.

And Texas is eating him alive tonight.

Love the kid, but I don't think he's the answer this year.

No kidding, that's why he got picked, but if he threw the ball initially instead of pausing those are complete. I never said he was the answer, I simply said he can survive early on the single read if he gets rid of the ball and if he used his legs.

Back
Top Bottom