| GAME THREAD 🏈 Tennessee vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 2:30 CT on CBS TV

I was the maintenance superintendent for an A-10 wing at both Suwon Air Base, Korea, and Bentwaters Air Base, England. That definitely is one bad-ass aircraft for the air-to-ground mission. During the Gulf War, I saw one with one engine knocked out and 3/4 of the tail section shot off and it returned to King Fahd International Airport, Saudi Arabia (Our operating Base) safely. We need to send the Ukrainians some of these, instead of the F-16.

I was the maintenance superintendent for an A-10 wing at both Suwon Air Base, Korea, and Bentwaters Air Base, England. That definitely is one bad-ass aircraft for the air-to-ground mission. During the Gulf War, I saw one with one engine knocked out and 3/4 of the tail section shot off and it returned to King Fahd International Airport, Saudi Arabia (Our operating Base) safely. We need to send the Ukrainians some of these, instead of the F-16.

Aren't they supposed to be phasing them out? Was that ever finalized? I hope not.

Ugly shit colored orange everywhere

Makes one sick
They're confident. This Bama team hasn't been dominant and TN has shown signs of life. Previous years, I remember not seeing hardly any orange in Tuscaloosa. I remember as a student in 2015 expecting to see more TN fans because they had a decent squad. Nope. The most I ran into were family members of players on the squad.

Back
Top Bottom