• Pregame: Flyover
    • 2nd Bomb Wing
    • Barksdale AFB, La.
  • First/Second Quarter
    • Men's Basketball SEC Champions Ring Presentation
  • Halftime Presentation
    • Nick Dunlap - U.S. Amateur Champion

I'm sure Saban will hang it up after he's pulled off the elusive 3 peat šŸ™„
I think when he pulls the trigger, itā€™s gonna take us all by complete surpriseā€¦ could be this yearā€¦ but I think he wants to go out kind of on topā€¦maybe with a big win or an SEC title or national title game.. win or lose

Milroe was absolutely horrendous in many ways tonight. Those of you making excuses for him have rose-colored glasses on. Still it wasn't all on him. The scary thing for me is that the explosive plays that they were able to execute for long gains and touchdowns for highlighted on the SEC network pregame show. Without getting into too much detail it has to do with how they set up their receivers and tight ends on the line of scrimmage and then press once the play starts confusing our defensive secondary in terms of initial coverage and then handing off. This was all based on the game from last year which we were fortunate to come out with a win. The thing that frustrates me is that if these mediots with ESPN configure this out and point it out in a pregame show then why the heck can our coaching staff including Saban himself identify that and institute and execute a countermeasure. That's very disturbing to me.

With the offense failing to produce scoring drives they put excessive pressure on the defense and sark is no idiot he knows how to take advantage. Our offense looked like crap. The quarterback looked like crap and should have been replaced in the second half. We have these giant 350 lb offensive lineman that are getting torched by the opposing defensive line. Perhaps these giants aren't quite as agile as they need to be in today's game. Where is this ground and pound we keep hearing about? How do you address some of jalen's absolutely horrible passes? Is the plan to just write it out with him and hope that he settles in and turns into something that maybe he's just not? In today's game you have to be able to score 30 plus points you can't expect your defense to pitch 10 point, 20 point games against the team like Texas with sark calling the plays!

For me I am really really disappointed in this team's preparation, their attitude and their mentality and that falls on Saban. We've had these games before where the officiating sets a tone very early on against us but we have always overcome. Not tonight.

At the end of the day Coach has always preached that the guys that give the team the best chance to win or the guys that play. Well he didn't execute that tonight. I know that Jalen is a great guy and he is strong and he is trying his best, but in this game another guy should have been given a chance in the second half. I'm very disappointed that that didn't happen.

Heā€™s made two terrible reads leading to 10 points to uTā€¦ donā€™t try and act like itā€™s all Oline/Dline. They are not great either, but Milroe was not under pressure on either of the turnoversā€¦

We also had two touchdown passes called back, so you have to wonder "what if" in those situations in that his game doesn't look as bad if one or two of those hit.

Milroe was absolutely horrendous in many ways tonight. Those of you making excuses for him have rose-colored glasses on. Still it wasn't all on him. The scary thing for me is that the explosive plays that they were able to execute for long gains and touchdowns for highlighted on the SEC network pregame show. Without getting into too much detail it has to do with how they set up their receivers and tight ends on the line of scrimmage and then press once the play starts confusing our defensive secondary in terms of initial coverage and then handing off. This was all based on the game from last year which we were fortunate to come out with a win. The thing that frustrates me is that if these mediots with ESPN configure this out and point it out in a pregame show then why the heck can our coaching staff including Saban himself identify that and institute and execute a countermeasure. That's very disturbing to me.

With the offense failing to produce scoring drives they put excessive pressure on the defense and sark is no idiot he knows how to take advantage. Our offense looked like crap. The quarterback looked like crap and should have been replaced in the second half. We have these giant 350 lb offensive lineman that are getting torched by the opposing defensive line. Perhaps these giants aren't quite as agile as they need to be in today's game. Where is this ground and pound we keep hearing about? How do you address some of jalen's absolutely horrible passes? Is the plan to just write it out with him and hope that he settles in and turns into something that maybe he's just not? In today's game you have to be able to score 30 plus points you can't expect your defense to pitch 10 point, 20 point games against the team like Texas with sark calling the plays!

For me I am really really disappointed in this team's preparation, their attitude and their mentality and that falls on Saban. We've had these games before where the officiating sets a tone very early on against us but we have always overcome. Not tonight.

At the end of the day Coach has always preached that the guys that give the team the best chance to win or the guys that play. Well he didn't execute that tonight. I know that Jalen is a great guy and he is strong and he is trying his best, but in this game another guy should have been given a chance in the second half. I'm very disappointed that that didn't happen.
I think the biggest miscalculation Saban ever made was bringing the science based strength and conditioning program into Alabama.. they havenā€™t had that dominant playing mentality since.. both of their lines have never been very dominant since.. sometimes our stamina outlast other teams, but not as of late.. we need to get a old school type strength and conditioning program reinstalledā€¦with a real personality, running it..

Back
Top Bottom