| GAME THREAD 🏈 Michigan vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 4 PM CT on ESPN

You all need to chill the fuck out. 10 weeks ago this team was at the bottom of shit creek, and yet they made it all the way to where they are now. I do hope that Roach gets raided this year.
Yeah.. Sad..Roach is a good recruiter.. but he should coach backers not D line.. but Michigan had players as good as ours..WE just didn’t believe that… but we found out the hard way..

You all need to chill the fuck out. 10 weeks ago this team was at the bottom of shit creek, and yet they made it all the way to where they are now. I do hope that Roach gets raided this year.

It's ok to be disappointed. 10 weeks ago was not the expectation or acceptable either. Nothing wrong with wanting to win and it's safe to say this team did not play well at all tonight. Defense played well, but we were bailed out by two missed field foals and an extra point as well. The play calling was an absolute disaster and we saw no imagination like we saw that got us to this point.

Yeah.. Sad..Roach is a good recruiter.. but he should coach backers not D line.. but Michigan had players as good as ours..WE just didn’t believe that… but we found out the hard way..
My take on the team this year is that they resembled a prototype of Saban's "Make their ass quit" style of teams from 2009-2017. If they can become dominant in the trenches again, I think they have a good chance of taking it all next year.

I think our skill players are much better than Michigan's. Their maulers were better though. And bear in mind that Jimmy Harbaugh nearly got his ass beat by Saban's most overachieving team ever.

Welp, if you don't play well, you shouldn't expect to win.

This was a season of narrow escapes and near misses.

I just found some free time. How will you spend yours?

Roll Tide, everyone.
I agree… that was a poorly executed game by Bama. Michigan was the better team on the field snd honestly were lucky it was a chance for us to win.

I am hopeful for the growth of Milroe next year… but honestly o’Brian is correct… he’s not a QB.

Milroe will build off this foundation this year, the O-line will be better next year, especially if we can replace the Center. We will have some small growing pains on the right side with new starter for Latham's spot. Not a terrible year at all, we played bad at times and we picked a bad time to play bad, but things happen. Let's move on to next year and reload the cupboard. Knock down Georgia another peg or two and get back to the championship.

I will say this: If this was the 2020 Bama team or any Bama team prior to 2018, we would have skull fucked these assholes tonight.
Absolutely! All year long I heard how the 2023 team was "phenomenal" and "one of Saban's best". Not only did I not agree in the least, but I thought such statements were very insulting to past teams of the Saban era. This team wasn't even as good as the 2010 or 2019 teams, even with an SEC Championship

My take on the team this year is that they resembled a prototype of Saban's "Make their ass quit" style of teams from 2009-2017. If they can become dominant in the trenches again, I think they have a good chance of taking it all next year.

I think our skill players are much better than Michigan's. Their maulers were better though. And bear in mind that Jimmy Harbaugh nearly got his ass beat by Saban's most overachieving team ever.
Harbaugh actually took a page from Saban’s book.. he kept making improvements in strength and conditioning each year…he claims he felt that Michigan finally had the best strength and conditioning program in college, this year…and it showed..

All of the Bama haters will be gloating tomorrow.

They have NOTHING to gloat about as Bama exceeded expectation... gave Michigan MORE GAME and stress than any other team they faced all year. Also... we led them more and longer than any team this season. There will be NO QUESTION by Georgia or FSU as to whether we belonged at #4 after the scare we gave Michigan and took their ass to over time.

Back
Top Bottom