| GAME THREAD 🏈 Michigan vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 4 PM CT on ESPN

@TerryP has been confident and isn't shying away from his feelings on Michigan.
@Brandon Van de Graaff is optimistic but cautious at same time.
@Kirk Van de Graaff Feels the game will be close, but pull out in the end. (Damn, that sounds bad)
@BamaFan334 wants to shove the ball down Michigan's throat and make them choke. ( Damn, that sounds bad again)

Well, I feel good about this game. I'm just wondering how much of attitude we've seen in coaches and players in the last week that will reflect in this game that impact the score. Close or Blowout? WE shall see.

Bama 51- 17

@Kirk Van de Graaff Feels the game will be close, but pull out in the end. (Damn, that sounds bad)
@BamaFan334 wants to shove the ball down Michigan's throat and make them choke. ( Damn, that sounds bad again)

Well, I feel good about this game. I'm just wondering how much of attitude we've seen in coaches and players in the last week that will reflect in this game that impact the score. Close or Blowout? WE shall see.

Bama 51- 17
That score you put up is a Roll Damn Tide!

Someone might want to drag this horse away from me...

Did you hear Saban mentioning, "L.A.N.K.?" When have you heard a head coach echoing a phrase his players invented?

Attitude.
Something I have been hearing form the players lately. Wearing the "A" Maybe @BamaFan334 could do a cap? I saw one with MTAQ on it wasn't it you with the shirt? WT1704123576171.png

Bama 51- 17

That seems to sum it up. I do think Michigan is a little better than a lot of Bama fans are giving them credit for... especially at QB (his play and mobility is going to surprise some people, IMO) and overall on defense. But if Bama comes out and plays like they have against most every really good team they've faced (other than Texas), Bama will be ok.

Bama 51- 17

Get it baby!

Back
Top Bottom