| RECRUIT ALABAMA'S 2020 Signing Class - Wednesday opens final signing days

@BamaFan334,

I see why I haven't seen anything about him; Jeffrey Lee, Keith Niebuhr, and Mike Farrell. All three bastions of integrity in recruiting. ;)

I don't know anything about the history of Lee or Niebuhr, BUT I do know that Farrell suffers from the worst case of "chapped ass" in the history of having a "chapped ass!!'

Last edited:
I brought the model over that TidalSurge built elsewhere. Surge was the mod over at Tidesprotz way back before the paywall went up. He, much like TerryP here is one of the best Bama posters on the internet. (Terry and Surge are the GOAT Bama posters I've ever come across in my online Bama travels)

Surge also was key in building the recruiting forum at the old Woolly that TideStalker, BIH, CC, Bam, and myself worked on for several years that was top notch.

I know he has been fed up with some of the asshats at the other site, and I think he would much prefer this site, and its much superior format/software. I hope he finds this place one day once he finally gets fed up and starts posting here.

Anyhow this site is really nice, and the info in this thread will help some of the recruiting folk here.

I bounce over there from time to time and you are right about Surge. The guy does a jam up job. A lot of time and effort goes into just pulling all of that information and the copy and pasting. Thanks again for bringing it over here. Surge would be a good addition over here I do believe.

I don't anything about the history of Lee or Niebuhr, BUT I do know that Farrell suffers from the worst case of "chapped ass" in the history of having a "chapped ass!!'
Lee, my god, what a specimen of a person that one is.

Completely unrelated and off topic ... he's been fired/released from his job as a beat writer down there more than once. His last "episode" involved an argument with a member on the site he was working for when one of his updates fell in on itself. I only remember bits and pieces of the story because it was one I was following by reading what others were saying and linking. It boiled down to this ...

During one of those "hot boards" that Rivals is famous for he had one of his "55% chance to Auburn, 75% chance to Auburn," reports published. He was called out on how blatantly wrong it was while being called a sycophant for Gus, Auburn, et al. Maybe sycophant isn't the right word here, dunno.

Anyway, after being called out publicly he lost it. LOST it in a major meltdown kind of way...Alec Baldwin type stuff, right? He went on to tell the member he'd go to a members house and went in detail on what he'd do to the guys wife.

For the hell of it, I decided to do a quick google search to see what I could come up with.

He locked a Sargent in the military's thread, but before he did made reference to what he would do to the sergeant's wife. Think, as graphic as you can and JLee ejaculating on the guys wife. That is not a rumor, but a screen shot. Nobody could believe he posted it. I can't even post it all without feeling sick. It's really, really, really bad. Guys sitting around their frat would blush. He has serious problems

You think that's bad? As the Internet provides the 'net sleuths began looking more into Lee and sure enough found him listed on Ashley Madison.

Therein is one aspect of Jeffrey Lee. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. You won't be far off as bad as you can imagine things.

5* QB Bryce Young 5-11/183 CA hudl *

Bryce Young will be honored as the first Sports Illustrated All-American recipient of 2019 in the Dec. 16 edition.

ELY4vqGX0AAyM0Y

Last edited:
Jeremiah Pegues interview by 247 AU mod AL-MS All-Star Game check-in:
quote:
Auburn and Alabama are locked in a close race to land the Oxford (MS) standout. “It’s tied right now. They’re both telling me how they can use me attached and off and use me as a QB when it’s 4th and 1.”

Why might Pegues pick the Tigers? “Just because everybody always talks about how good they are, not just the football team, but how great it is to be there at Auburn. Just knowing that Coach Porter (tight ends) coached my dad and I know that he liked him.”

The Tide also is in his thoughts a lot. “Just because I know they get you mentally and physically prepared. They try to help you have a successful life after football, just teach you ways to do the right things.”

Jordan Burch -- "Saban in-home went well. Burch was very receptive as were those close to him who attended. Alabama remains in the mix, but how much so hasn't been determined yet. With a quiet kid like Burch, there simply isn't going to be much news out of the Burch camp on an overall favorite. If I had to bet I wouldn't bet much and I would lean to the home team in South Carolina. But none of the schools would surprise me at all. He hasn't tipped his hand at any point. Never know what a kid that quiet is truly thinking. He doesn't talk about specifics of his recruitment with anyone other than his mom." TimW

Burch plans to commit and sign on Dec 19 and enroll early

Alabama-Mississippi All-Stars: Day 1 top performers (247Sports | segments)
quote:
9564270.png

Four-star DT McKinnley Jackson

HATTIESBURG, MS - Practice for the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game began on Tuesday and while weather limited our ability to get a good look at Alabama’s roster on the first day of action, a competitive morning out of the Mississippi squad gave us plenty of insight into some of the top players in the state. Here were some of the day’s top performers.

Alpha Dog

The most high-profile prospect at the event, was McKinnley Jackson and he was easy to spot. It wasn’t because he has a rare frame or size but because he plays with rare effort and quickness. Jackson showed punch and power at the point of attack and the ability to jolt offensive linemen and re-establish the line of scrimmage. Even more impressive was his quickness at the snap and ability to be penetrating as a defensive tackle or nose guard. Jackson has taken official visits to Auburn and Alabama with trips remaining in January to LSU, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

Next 10

7. Jeremiah Pegues, TE, Oxford -(New CB pick to Auburn from 247Sports Director of Scouting Barton Simmons)

There wasn’t necessarily a wow play or series of plays for Pegues but more of a general observation that landed him among the top players on the day. He’s just so thick, nimble and natural as a pass catcher. You won’t see many receivers with hands as soft as his and he is going to provide a quality Swiss Army knife for Auburn, Alabama or Ole Miss.

Back
Top Bottom