| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama's 2024 Signing Day Class Update Thread⭐️

No dude I take no offense at all. I like having fun too. I was just stirring the pot.😂
I'm a food fanatic. Bring a recipe.

I melted some cream cheese yesterday...about a quarter of a cup of sour cream...taco seasoning...'bout an hour in the oven at 400.

Then chilled for 24 in the fridge....

Well maybe I do not visit some of these places. Been here for 40 years....
I went to one of the most religiously conceited, prejudiced, schools in Huntsville. 1973-1985. I played ball with kids at Ridgecrest. I don't know where you've been. Red and blue were on those courts

The most favorite restaurant I've had in my life: Queen Anne's Revenge. It closed on Daniel Island 12-13 years ago. It was a red and blue thing.

Brahan Spring? In '84 the Aquarium? Crips. Softball fields weren't blue.

In 1985.

I went to one of the most religiously conceited, prejudiced, schools in Huntsville. 1973-1985. I played ball with kids at Ridgecrest. I don't know where you've been. Red and blue were on those courts

The most favorite restaurant I've had in my life: Queen Anne's Revenge. It closed on Daniel Island 12-13 years ago. It was a red and blue thing.

Brahan Spring? In '84 the Aquarium? Crips. Softball fields weren't blue.

In 1985.
Well I did not go to high school here. Never been into any of the High Schools gymnasiums at least in the city schools. Maybe that would have made the difference. I came to UAH and never left Hsv.

Last edited:
Well I did not go to high school here. Never been into any of the High Schools gymnasiums at least in the city schools. Maybe that would have made the difference. I came to UAH and never left Hsv.
I thought about going to school there for a bit.

I've told this story a time or two here. One of the best "deals" of my life was UAH hockey. $10 season tickets for school kids. I was at the VBCC A LOT.

The school I attended couldn't afford football after a while... went to soccer. I learned how to clear watching hockey...learned how to play soccer watching hockey. Weird, but logical.

Back
Top Bottom