| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama's 2024 Signing Day Class Update Thread⭐️

Yup. I was thinking this. ... Lot of motion, get mismatch one on one. Move the ball fast.

Makes me question why you would move Caleb Odom? I know his weight doesn't sit at 250 currently, but with an offseason program he could easily be 230-240. he would be a mismatch for any linebacker out there as the prototypical linebacker size has shrunk as well.

Makes me question why you would move Caleb Odom? I know his weight doesn't sit at 250 currently, but with an offseason program he could easily be 230-240. he would be a mismatch for any linebacker out there as the prototypical linebacker size has shrunk as well.
You want a Physical Receiver... He's a good mismatch player. I like this move. I like how he can go back and forth between both position but it's best way to get on the field and he's making the most out of it.

None of it requires much studying anymore, much less grad school….
I can tell a lot of people on here didn’t go to grad school. Yes fewer credit hours are needed to be full time. But, the requirements to succeed are much greater. Most grad schools require a B average to achieve your degree (nothing lower than a B counts). “Homework” is more complex and isn’t a right or wrong answer - it’s defending a viewpoint with supporting documents, evidence and real life examples. Undergrad teaches you the data. Graduate school makes you apply it.

I can tell a lot of people on here didn’t go to grad school. Yes fewer credit hours are needed to be full time. But, the requirements to succeed are much greater. Most grad schools require a B average to achieve your degree (nothing lower than a B counts). “Homework” is more complex and isn’t a right or wrong answer - it’s defending a viewpoint with supporting documents, evidence and real life examples. Undergrad teaches you the data. Graduate school makes you apply it.
Come on now! That’s not the only way you know that a lot on here didn’t go to grad school! lol!

BA in business management (hospitality)

BS in kinesiology

MOT in occupational therapy

Was originally working towards my DPT in gross anatomy when I realized it was not for me (burn victims in clinical) I was not strong enough for that..

After all that I went into communication!! Go figure…
So if you where insinuating I don’t know, I do know….

Now my nephew (several phd’s) works in oncology at advent hospital in central Florida. He is also an instructor for advent…
According to him it’s considerably less work now that it was even 8-10 years ago…

I did mine over 20 years ago….

This is correct. I have two master degrees.

I went!! TWICE!!! More busy work than anything! One degree in Kinesiology and another is Educational Leadership/Administration.

Back
Top Bottom