| PICK 'EM 🚨 2021's "Pick 'em" - Through Week 11, three still remain standing.

Three more games where I'd give them a chance: all three OOC. Colorado State and Stanford didn't look good this past weekend.
Colorado State was playing the FCS 3rd ranked team. Ranked ahead of NDSU. Vanderbilt was playing the #28 ranked team.

Stanford will beat them by 4 or 5 TDs.

Last edited:
The bad thing about me picking Vandy! Was that first game look like a win The other I wasn't shore about!
Also this with from two page to one very fast! :ROFLMAO:

The bad thing about me picking Vandy! Was that first game look like a win The other I wasn't shore about!
Also this with from two page to one very fast! :ROFLMAO:
Was trying to get Vandy behind me but obviously it bit me. Maybe it would have changed things if I did a little more research but you have to choose Vandy at some point. Going to be a risk for everyone. I think we should get one free pass that we could use when picking Vandy :).

Was trying to get Vandy behind me but obviously it bit me. Maybe it would have changed things if I did a little more research but you have to choose Vandy at some point. Going to be a risk for everyone. I think we should get one free pass that we could use when picking Vandy :).
I checked out all the other games. ETS was the only one Vandy could win!

15 still active going into week three. 15 still active going into week four.

After week two clears out half the field this is a good week "surviving."
Vandy lost to ETS and beat Colorado St. I was thinking ETS would be the only team to beat! I hope you all 15 get to the last week. But I'm thinking it didn't happen because of the one that some has had picked?

Back
Top Bottom