| PICK 'EM 🚨 2021's "Pick 'em" - Through Week 11, three still remain standing.

The way the system is setup it's difficult to make changes.
Yes, and no, in my opinion.

If you're changing your pick in week six you're going to have to change picks down the road, sure. But the UI is easy; just click on the team you've picked and the week comes up again.

IMO you need to look at the entire season before it starts you can get cornered later in the season if you are not careful due to the schedule.
Oh, I do that. You have to in order to have a shot at getting to the SECCG. This season I'd assume people delayed taking UGA or Bama until late. I noticed this morning out of the seven left three picked UGA this past weekend.

I thought those were the rules myself. I felt that was the entire point of a survivor league. Pick them early and see if you survive.
Sorry you thought that. I don't believe I've said anything hinting at that. The only set rule is SEC only to account for non-con games. I know everyone hasn't played the game that way; each season people have been eliminated by forgetting to enter their picks.

Oh, I do that. You have to in order to have a shot at getting to the SECCG. This season I'd assume people delayed taking UGA or Bama until late. I noticed this morning out of the seven left three picked UGA this past weekend.

Sorry you thought that. I don't believe I've said anything hinting at that. The only set rule is SEC only to account for non-con games. I know everyone hasn't played the game that way; each season people have been eliminated by forgetting to enter their picks.

No, I thought all survivor leagues were like that, not just this one, ha ha.

I was wondering because someone has pick Clemson. That along would make him strike out! I was out the first week!! Vandy couldn't beat E. Tenn! But go to Colorado and win!!
I'm pretty sure that chart still counts players who have been eliminated who placed their picks for the entire year. This weeks chart shows more picks than players left so that was the only explanation I could think of. But if anyone wants to pick Clemson this week, more power to them. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom