| PICK 'EM šŸšØ 2021's "Pick 'em" - Through Week 11, three still remain standing.

TerryP

Staff
Week 1Schedule PDF
DATEAWAYHOMEGAME INFO
9/2 - 8:00 PMBowling GreenTennesseeSEC Network
9/4 - 12:00 PMUL MonroeKentuckySEC Network
9/4 - 2:00 PMRiceArkansasSEC Network + | ESPN+
9/4 - 3:30 PM*AlabamaMiamiABC
9/4 - 4:00 PMLouisiana TechMississippi StESPNU
9/4 - 4:00 PMCent MichiganMissouriSEC Network
9/4 - 7:00 PMAkronAuburnSEC Network + | ESPN+
9/4 - 7:00 PME IllinoisS CarolinaSEC Network + | ESPN+
9/4 - 7:30 PMFAUFloridaSEC Network
9/4 - 7:30 PM*GeorgiaClemsonABC
9/4 - 8:00 PMKent StateTexas A&MESPNU
9/4 - 8:00 PMETSUVanderbiltSEC Network + | ESPN+
9/4 - 8:30 PMLSUUCLAFOX
9/6 - 8:00 PM*LouisvilleOle MissESPN
* Game Played At Neutral Venue

I see what you're saying now. Take UT's game. On the backend it locks on the 2nd but it's showing up there as the 6th because it's reading the week versus the game. I'll have to find where that jumps awry.

(EDIT,) The cron job only runs once a day...betting it ran between games being entered and that's the reason some are correct, some are not.

As soon as I get the brats on the grill I'll manually run one and see if it corrects itself.

Survivor should be like Total Wins. Regular season only. Will have to be in 2024 because there will be 14 weeks of games in the regular season. Two bye year.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying now. Take UT's game. On the backend it locks on the 2nd but it's showing up there as the 6th because it's reading the week versus the game. I'll have to find where that jumps awry.

(EDIT,) The cron job only runs once a day...betting it ran between games being entered and that's the reason some are correct, some are not.

As soon as I get the brats on the grill I'll manually run one and see if it corrects itself.
The 6th is wrong. That is Monday. Labor Day. Saturday is the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom