BOWLTEAMTEAMTIMETVLOCATION
Myrtle Beach BowlMRSH @ CONN2:30 PMESPNBrooks Stadium (SC), Conway, SC

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

BOWLTEAMTEAMTIMETV
Famous Idaho Potato BowlEMU @ SJSU3:30 PMESPNAlbertsons Stadium, Boise, ID
RoofClaim.com Boca Raton BowlLIB @ TOL7:30 PMESPNFAU Stadium, Boca Raton, FL

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

R+L Carriers New Orleans BowlWKU @ USA9:00 PMESPNCaesars Superdome, New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces BowlBAY @ AFA7:30 PMESPNAmon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TX

Friday, December 23, 2022

Radiance Technologies Independence BowlUL @ HOU3:00 PMESPNIndependence Stadium, Shreveport, LA
Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla BowlWAKE @ MIZ6:30 PMESPNRaymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

Saturday, December 24, 2022

EasyPost Hawai'i BowlMTSU @ SDSU8:00 PMESPNClarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex, Honolulu, HI

Talk about "didn't want to be there." UF was downright pathetic...I was having Charlie Pell flashbacks. 😬
We look back at that 2008 class as the group that was the foundation of Saban's tenure in Tuscaloosa: Julio, Ingram, Dont'a, and Upshaw just to name a few. The 2009 class was the "icing on the cake" with Trent, DJ, Dre, and Eddie.

Conversely, let's step back two years and look at what we were saying about what was happening under Mullen at Florida. "What's he doing?" "It looks like he's just quit recruiting."

Both of these are true, the latter is where my thoughts are this morning.

There's a talent disparity between Florida and Oregon State right now. Palmer said he thought it might be four or five classes for Florida to get back to the upper echelons of SEC teams.

I find it more than coincidental seeing so many talk about what a good coach Fisher is while ignoring how he ran the FSU program into the ground. I'm seeing the same with Mullen with some suggesting he needs to be brought back into the college ranks—in spite of him running the Florida program into the ground with his recruiting.

Really. Season 3 is revealing... has his recruits mostly and staff should be functioning as a team...

You lost respect because he kicked FG? To preserve long streak?

I dont know either way... why not...get something out of getting bashed....

After watching him coach this year I just don't think he is that good or intelligent as advertised. Poor game management one example up 9 pts early in second half he goes for 2 instead of kicking the EP. I see now why LSU did not want him. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom