| MBB/WBB SEC vs Big 12 Showdown Weekend includes Bama and #4 Baylor.

There are/were multiple options on the table, but a new area on land near the softball complex was the one they were aiming for if things work out.
Yeah. They can work out if administration wants tthem too.... build it. Recruit for it. Win in it

Can blame it on anything if not... but its just a go if the want is there..... in the past it wasn't but winning is contagious.... bball fans with the money ( boosters) want a shiny new toy and success....

Watched a replay of the game and the team really played hard. A couple of notes from my observation which most have already been pointed out:

• Crowd was great.
  • The team started out fast and sustained it even in the midst of multiple Baylor runs. Their energy/D helped some players get out of their own way on the offensive end.
  • Not to take away from what the team did but having the one guard hurt and another in foul troubled helped the good guys.
  • The in game strategy seemed to change from a dribble/drive and kick out to a dribble/drive and attack the rim. Much more aggressive going to the rim. Probably a better path for this team since shooting and missing 3's seems to bother these guys more than last years team.
  • Seemed like this was one of Bediakos better games. He kept balls alive with those long arms. Gurly also had a good game.
  • Final thought, when this team plays with energy and gets great guard play and good inside play they can play with anyone in the country. When they do not well you know the rest of the story. The when they don't also happens way to often. I am not ready to declare this team a NC caliber as some are or even tournament team until I see the likes of the Georgia game well out of sight of the rear view mirror.
My two cents for what it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom