| PICK 'EM šŸšØ 2021's "Pick 'em" - Through Week 11, three still remain standing.

The 6th is wrong. That is Monday. Labor Day. Saturday is the 4th.
Thank you for telling me how the software works. :rolleyes: ;)

The week ends on the 6th. The last SEC game is on the 6th. So, you could choose Ole Miss as your first team selected and wait until Monday, the 6th, to make your selection. (If it was closed on the 4th, as you're suggesting, no one could pick Ole Miss.)

Week Two will say the 11th. Everyone plays on the 11th.

Week 0/1 is no different than Week 13 which starts on the 25th but the last games are on the 27th.

Survivor should be like Total Wins. Regular season only. Will have to be in 2024 because there will be 14 weeks of games in the regular season. Two bye year.
Then it's not Survivor.

We'll get to '24 when we get there. I suspect, and I haven't thought much about the season, I'll run it like I did the last time there were two bye weeksā€”each player would get a bye week as well without it being a strike/elimination.

Thank you for telling me how the software works. :rolleyes: ;)

The week ends on the 6th. The last SEC game is on the 6th. So, you could choose Ole Miss as your first team selected and wait until Monday, the 6th, to make your selection. (If it was closed on the 4th, as you're suggesting, no one could pick Ole Miss.)

Week Two will say the 11th. Everyone plays on the 11th.

Week 0/1 is no different than Week 13 which starts on the 25th but the last games are on the 27th.

Then it's not Survivor.

We'll get to '24 when we get there. I suspect, and I haven't thought much about the season, I'll run it like I did the last time there were two bye weeksā€”each player would get a bye week as well without it being a strike/elimination.
So anyone who has picked all 14 weeks correctly, or missed on just one week, is still standing and can pick either of the two teams they have already used for the CG week?

Yes, or any 15 week season.
That's impossible to answer without knowing what the game author has planned for his upgrades. If it were this year I'd likely either go with an option of picking "bye" or allowing another strike for a week one didn't participate.

The games' author upgrades and adds things to his packages each season. I won't know what I'll be working with until the summer of that season.

Or are you saying each player to take a week (bye) off and hopefully still have one of the two teams unused to pick in the CG?

Either way it goes against the rules or the spirit of the rules.

Last edited:
Or are you saying each player to take a week (bye) off and hopefully still have one of the two teams unused to pick in the CG?
If it works I'd likely just add a bye vs bye option each week so you could choose which week you'd excercise bye.

I don't know. We'll have to see. A few years ago when we had this I added one more strike if I recall correctly. When we upgraded the game this summer I deleted those seasons.

You're also assuming we have someone that makes it to the SECCG. Everyone was out by week six last season.
I went all the way through the season. Did not pick the CG, but I was eligible to do so. IIRC it wasn't even set up because, as you say, the contest had ended in week six. But it didn't end with everyone out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom