| GAME THREAD 🏈 2022 - '23 Bowl Season 🏈 Game(s) Thread

Yep...I see that too, but its exactly What theyll face in the NFL on a 17 game schedule and the playoffs if your on a good team...NFL is seeing that this year themselves...lot of the playoff teams are limping in.
You know they are full of crap when they harp about player safety and expand the regular season. If they were really serious about reducing injuries they'd have 12 to 14 games, and each team would have an extra 2 bi-weeks. You could even break the season down into quarters, and every team would be on a bi at the same time.

I think the statement this makes is that Michigan was highly over rated (again) and SEC speed still is on a different level. The athleticism and speed in the SEC is just different, and teams like TCU don’t understand that until they are actually on the field. Ohio St is probably the only team that has SEC type speed and athleticism. But it’s obvious that Georgia would have destroyed Michigan if they made it to the championship. The real national championship was Ga vs OSU. This is just a reward game.

You know it has to kill Saban to be sitting in the middle of the ESPN folks talking about how Georgia has now set the bar higher. I actually wish he wouldn’t show up for these games. It used to amuse me when Urban would be on the set listening to how dominate Bama was. Anyway, one thing I hope he takes away from being there is the aggression Georgia has shown on both sides of the ball. I so want to see that from Bama again.

Yep...I see that too, but its exactly What theyll face in the NFL on a 17 game schedule and the playoffs if your on a good team...NFL is seeing that this year themselves...lot of the playoff teams are limping in.

Yep. I don't really have a favorite NFL team, and I'm kinda glad I don't. So many seasons get derailed, mostly because of QB injuries.

You know it has to kill Saban to be sitting in the middle of the ESPN folks talking about how Georgia has now set the bar higher. I actually wish he wouldn’t show up for these games. It used to amuse me when Urban would be on the set listening to how dominate Bama was. Anyway, one thing I hope he takes away from being there is the aggression Georgia has shown on both sides of the ball. I so want to see that from Bama again.
I agree with you. I Stated this in another thread, but it is probably better here…

Are we watching Georgia’s defense?! That’s what Bama should look like…what we used to look like. Georgia is physical, imposing and they play with an attitude. I hope Nick is watching and not just commentating…

Are we watching the Georgia offense? That offensive line is just manhandling TCU. The running backs run hard (like Ingram & Richardson). This is what Bama should be…but Bama looks soft (except for a couple of players).

It would be nice if in the future the playoff committee would just use a little “COMMON SENSE “ when selecting the 4 teams for the playoffs.
If this game doesn't delegitimize the committee, nothing will. Someone in the media with enough balls needs to admit it: the media has gotten tired of talking about the same 3 teams every playoff (Bama, Georgia, Oh St), and they refused to drop TCU any spots after losing their conference title game to keep Bama out.

Back
Top Bottom