| FTBL 18 (now 46) players on Deion Sanders-coached Buffaloes in transfer portal

But how many coming in?
2023 College Football Team Transfer Portal Rankings I did post a picture earlier guys with this information. On3 has a good lock on the transfer portal information if you wanna check on it yourselves.

There are 55 out and 32 in so far. 1 day left. Bama hasn't had any since the A-day game but that could change tomorrow which is the final day for the transfer window.

1 day left. Bama hasn't had any since the A-day game but that could change tomorrow which is the final day for the transfer window.
How much longer? I thought those were over.
A bit of clarity...

This weekend is their deadline to notify their current school they are entering the portal. There's a window of a couple of days this week that they can announce their departure. There's still a couple of weeks left where they can sign ... but in a few hours the window to enter will be closed.

A bit of clarity...

This weekend is their deadline to notify their current school they are entering the portal. There's a window of a couple of days this week that they can announce their departure. There's still a couple of weeks left where they can sign ... but in a few hours the window to enter will be closed.
Maybe...more to leave at CU....
deion is about himself....neon deion....

CBS list CU and DS as storylines to watch this fall....( not me)

So what would have happened....was discussed...if he had come to AU...
As much exiting....? More stability?

Well...that and recruiting...Julio...Ingram...etc....lol
That's exactly what was discussed with Sanders and Auburn: his impact recruiting.

He said from day one he was going to overhaul the Colorado roster. He did. He brought in better talent than that was on campus; as promised. Back in the beginning of the month the number of outgoing transfers from UC was 61: 48 have been replaced. Yes, the 48 number is HUGE compared to the 85. But ...

Arizona State had 29 come into their program. There were nine school with over 20 incoming. Those schools are adding 50-60 new players to their rosters as well including their '23 class.

I think this is a fascinating story. It's going to be fun watching what happens with the Buff's next season.

But, I sense a tinge of disgust at Deion which I believe comes from his time playing; not from what he's done in the coaching field. So far, successful.

At UC?

One thing I consider of note here:

Berry Tramel reported about a week ago that Colorado was on the verge of moving back to the Big 12. While the PAC isn't a dominant football conference, I'd say the chances of the Buff's being competitive would happen a lot more quickly in the Big 12.

Maybe...more to leave at CU....
deion is about himself....neon deion....

CBS list CU and DS as storylines to watch this fall....( not me)

As much exiting....? More stability?
Had he gone to Auburn, he would've pulled a top 20 recruiting class. Most kids these days love the pop/flash that Neon Deion so accurately embodies.

Had he gone to Auburn, he would've pulled a top 20 recruiting class. Most kids these days love the pop/flash that Neon Deion so accurately embodies.
Auburn is going to pull in a top 20 class 99% of the time. They did this past recruiting season with the Harsin firing: ended up at #21 with the smear campaign against him in full swing.

Back
Top Bottom