| FTBL 18 (now 46) players on Deion Sanders-coached Buffaloes in transfer portal

He essentially had a d1 roster at a HBCU college, despite his roster, he struggled with some of the competition, and even lost the bowl game. I think he's all show and very little xo's
He's now going to have to coach against other D1 rosters, and all the pundits who were praising his coaching ability will do a quick about face.

Aside from Johnson’s decommitment, Colorado and Sanders have been in the news quite a bit in the last few days when it comes to the roster. A whopping 46 scholarship players from Colorado's 2022 roster have entered the transfer portal since the 2022-23 portal cycle opened, including more than a dozen during a portal barrage Monday after the team's spring game. Colorado had just over 80 scholarship players to start last season. Only 20 of those players were left on the roster by the end of Monday evening.

He’ll get all the rope he needs, I’m doing my doctorate at CU, he’s the biggest name they’ve gotten here in 20+ years, if he improves even slightly they’ll build a statue of him here.

It's all brand newl is all. It can go down hill quick. My wife's cousin is a research doctor at Colorado, and he's hearing they are giving him all the resources, so he better produce within five years. Now their produce is different than ours, but conference championship is what they want to see.

It's all brand newl is all. It can go down hill quick. My wife's cousin is a research doctor at Colorado, and he's hearing they are giving him all the resources, so he better produce within five years. Now their produce is different than ours, but conference championship is what they want to see.
Yup, I agree. They have given him absolutely everything

He won't be there five years. give them a winning season or two.. and he's moving on.

Everybody said Saban would be gone a few years after he got to Ttown
Can't compare Colorado to Alabama. Sanders is using Colorado as a stepping stone to bigger school. He has to show ADs that he can manage a bigger program. Do well this season, and he could be gone after 1 year. get the team to improve and be more successful year after that and he'll have his choosing of any jobs he wanted.

Can't compare Colorado to Alabama. Sanders is using Colorado as a stepping stone to bigger school. He has to show ADs that he can manage a bigger program. Do well this season, and he could be gone after 1 year. get the team to improve and be more successful year after that and he'll have his choosing of any jobs he wanted.
I’m comparing the “he’ll leave” thing, not Colorado and Alabama. He’ll make as much money at CU as he will at just about every program in the country, there’s a lot of money in Boulder

Back
Top Bottom