| FTBL Who would you vote for if you had a vote for the Heisman?

Who would get your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is how it stand right now.

Heisman Trophy odds:

BO NIX, OREGON: +100

MICHAEL PENIX JR., WASHINGTON: +350​

JAYDEN DANIELS, LSU: +350​

MARVIN HARRISON JR., OHIO STATE: +550​

CARSON BECK, GEORGIA: +3000​

JORDAN TRAVIS, FLORIDA STATE: +3000​

JALEN MILROE, ALABAMA: +4000​

J.J. MCCARTHY, MICHIGAN: +7500​

Sadly, the voters for the Heisman made this more about the best player on the best team instead of the best overall player several years ago. A lot of voters go simply by the stats and stick with their regional bias.

It'd be a touch choice between Nix and Daniels.

Obviously I've seen Daniels and what he can do. If LSU's defense had been a little better, BAMA would have another loss. He did an amazing job in that game. I haven't seen Bo Nix that much this season. But what I have seen, I've been impressed. I've actually seen more of Nix than I have of Bowers. But from what I hear, Bowers is a beast and a weapon. He's GOT to be the favorite for the Mackey Award. Hell I don't think anyone else comes close after looking at some of his numbers. And he was out for a game or 2, if I recall.

And for my "What if..."

If Milroe had played the rest of the season like he has the last 2-3 games, he'd definitely be going to New York. What he's done since the Tennessee game is some of the best playing I've seen from a QB. Four rushing TDs in 1 game, then 4 passing and 2 rushing the following game. He deep ball has been pretty damn on point. He's laid it in the receiver's hands damn near perfectly on every long passing TD.

Back
Top Bottom