| FTBL If FSU beat UGA AP may give them the NC!!

The AP poll is a popularity contest more so than the CFP polls. I’m sure there will be a few voters that will cast their vote to FSU should they pull off the upset. I just don’t see the upset happening. Kirby learned a lot from Saban and I would say that after the ‘21 SEC Championship loss, he proved how he could get his guys refocused after a loss. If he gets all of his guys to refocus and not opt out, they will destroy FSU. Norvell doesn’t have that experience and it doesn’t matter how many reps the backup gets as the new starter, he won’t be Jordan Travis good. As stated earlier, every OC scripts around the first 15-20 plays and then it goes off of feel, down and distance, etc.

Are you comparing TCU with Bama, or TCU with FSU this season?
..bama loss 2 games by 4 points...you know this..
Tcu...escaped multiple games and loss conference cc game...to ksu..
You know this also...

So......no...not comparing...just thinking...cfp committee got away from best 4...
And got back after results...

I dont know...maybe..maybe not

..bama loss 2 games by 4 points...you know this..
Tcu...escaped multiple games and loss conference cc game...to ksu..
You know this also...

So......no...not comparing...just thinking...cfp committee got away from best 4...
And got back after results...

I dont know...maybe..maybe not
Just to be fair...

We also only beat Texas by one, last minute, aTm by 4 in the last minute (aTm at our 2 yard line one play to win), Ole MIss by 6 won in the 4th quarter.

Where I do agree I think we were a better team than TCU, there were several games that we needed to squeak out too.

Just to be fair...

We also only beat Texas by one, last minute, aTm by 4 in the last minute (aTm at our 2 yard line one play to win), Ole MIss by 6 won in the 4th quarter.

Where I do agree I think we were a better team than TCU, there were several games that we needed to squeak out too.
And adding to ur eval....
They beat michigan in cfps...and was a wierd game. Much like some others they got by with

But ... it came full circle ...vs uga

And adding to ur eval....
They beat michigan in cfps...and was a wierd game. Much like some others they got by with

But ... it came full circle ...vs uga
I believe TCU won in some part due to confusing Michigan with their signals. They’ve come out since the scandals broke and said they knew they would steal the signs so they used two sets during the game. I could be off base, but I believe that was a factor. Michigan was far more talented of a team.

I believe TCU won in some part due to confusing Michigan with their signals. They’ve come out since the scandals broke and said they knew they would steal the signs so they used two sets during the game. I could be off base, but I believe that was a factor. Michigan was far more talented of a team.

Wow. Talk about deserving what u get. That would be incredible

In reality. Fsu could well look At Michigan as being the least deserving team in this years CFPs. Stealing signals. Really!

I bet there are others that do it!!!! Big Blue just got caught!

The AP poll is a popularity contest more so than the CFP polls. I’m sure there will be a few voters that will cast their vote to FSU should they pull off the upset. I just don’t see the upset happening. Kirby learned a lot from Saban and I would say that after the ‘21 SEC Championship loss, he proved how he could get his guys refocused after a loss. If he gets all of his guys to refocus and not opt out, they will destroy FSU. Norvell doesn’t have that experience and it doesn’t matter how many reps the backup gets as the new starter, he won’t be Jordan Travis good. As stated earlier, every OC scripts around the first 15-20 plays and then it goes off of feel, down and distance, etc.
The AP poll is made up of sportswriters. No matter what, I don’t see enough sportswriters voting FSU #1.

Back
Top Bottom