| MBB/WBB đźŹ† West Regional Champions: Alabama-89 vs. Clemson-82 - THE TIDE ARE FINAL FOUR BOUND‼️

Took this new staff a little bit to find their footing, Oats talked about that earlier this season leading into conference play... some responsibility shifting and such... and that's completely normal with the amount of turnover they had. But they, like the team, got it dialed in. I think Oats has now proven he can win big at this level, recruit big at this level, and replace coaches well at this level. There's guys out there that can't do one of those things well, much less all 3... and Oats is still pretty green himself. Quite remarkable.

I like this. And I don't.

Two days ago he wasn't coming back because of fear of another head injury. He was opting out because of his concussions.

Hell, that's what was told to the media these past few days. That's what he told the athletic department.

One shining moment ...

I LIKE IT !!!

I like this. And I don't.

Two days ago he wasn't coming back because of fear of another head injury. He was opting out because of his concussions.

Hell, that's what was told to the media these past few days. That's what he told the athletic department.

One shining moment ...

I prefer it be "on needed basis" situation. Team is playing well right now, so keep that rotation. If we can't hit water if we fell out of a boat, let him come in, but the guys are all working well together right now.

I prefer it be "on needed basis" situation. Team is playing well right now, so keep that rotation. If we can't hit water if we fell out of a boat, let him come in, but the guys are all working well together right now.
Let him start. The last few games it took Alabama a while to get offense going. We need to get hot off the gate and let at telly take pressure off the guys.

The sideline reporter lady during the game last night said she’d been told by the coaches that is the team made the Final 4, he’d be back and playing. That was in the first half. Surprised me given what we’ve heard. Sounded like 2 different messages went out.

Back
Top Bottom