| BSB/SB đźĄŽ~ Tuscaloosa Super Regional: OKC Bound! Alabama Softball Punches its 14th Ticket to Women’s College World Series

you go front if the box if the pitcher is just slow, but with a change of pace like she has 12-14 mph difference you have to sit in back of the box and see the change up (need as much time as possible) for the adjustment. change low you lay off and throw away the fast ball. Moving to the front of the box takes the timing away. Need to see it as long as possible.

Correct, if you are sitting fastball. Sitting on a change up, which is the slower pitch you need to be up in the box and fight off fastballs. Eventually they figure it out and just throw heat. Our girls haven't shown me they can adjust, which is crazy at a D1 level, and that's why I say middle/front of the box.

Correct, if you are sitting fastball. Sitting on a change up, which is the slower pitch you need to be up in the box and fight off fastballs. Eventually they figure it out and just throw heat. Our girls haven't shown me they can adjust, which is crazy at a D1 level, and that's why I say middle/front of the box.
The only one hitting consistently is prange, watch her. Back of the box. Been doing it a long time, that’s how you find the ball.

Back
Top Bottom