| MBB/WBB đźŹ† West Regional Champions: Alabama-89 vs. Clemson-82 - THE TIDE ARE FINAL FOUR BOUND‼️

Glad he didn’t walk away when many in his position would have. Instead he swallowed his pride and took the flight(s) of shame across country to rejoin his team, apologize to them, and give them his best effort for the last 4 games. He wasn’t always great on offense, but he earned a ton of my respect tonight. Playing through pain and going toe to toe in the paint with Clemson. Hit some big foul shots early, and never let his mistakes compound into poor play. Alabama isn’t where they are tonight without Pringle making that commitment to his teammates.

I honestly noticed a few things from the NCAA tournament that may be getting missed in all this. The pace of play we play at and the defensive pressure we're putting on teams right now is wearing them out. Noticed multiple times UNC guys were huffing and puffing after trying to keep the pace going and our guys were tired but not nearly as visibly worn out.

It's probably even more effective on short turnarounds when the team they're playing played a game recently and hasn't got their full legs back under themselves.

When I come down from this high I’ve got a good mind to pull some receipts around here, many less than a month old, regarding this Alabama basketball team. If I do, the fire marshal may take issue with the Accountability Circle capacity.
Your mission, Jim, and you have no choice but to accept it. This message will not self-destruct.

When I come down from this high I’ve got a good mind to pull some receipts around here, many less than a month old, regarding this Alabama basketball team. If I do, the fire marshal may take issue with the Accountability Circle capacity.
To be fair they were not playing well at the end of the year and deserved some criticism :). You have to admit you did not expect this. Last years team sure but not this years team. Fortunately they got their swagger back and discovered that defense really does matter. Roll Tide!!!!

All I can think of is how talented this team is. If they had played up to their potential they would have blown the doors off of Auburn, UCheat and the rest of the SEC. But full credit to them for finding their game and playing with heart, determination and fire. And is Mark Sears the greatest Bama player ever? He will go down in Bama lore as a legend.

Back
Top Bottom