| BSB/SB ⚾ Super Regional Bound – Alabama Shuts Out 24th-Ranked Boston College, 8-0

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Sewell-Thomas Stadium will host the NCAA Tuscaloosa Regional from June 2-5, with Alabama baseball's postseason beginning on Friday at 6 p.m. CT. The Crimson Tide will square off with Nicholls. Fans who are unable to attend can catch the Tide's Regional opener on ESPN+ with the duo of Richard Cross and Lance Cormier on the call.

Follow the Tide​

Fans can follow the Crimson Tide's Regional games via the below outlets:
Watch: ESPN+
Listen: 100.9 FM / CTSN / The Varsity App
Twitter: @AlabamaBSB
Live Stats: StatBroadcast.com

Probable Starting Pitching Matchup​

FRIDAY: UALuke Holman (So., RHP) vs. NSU – Jacob Mayers (Fr., RHP)

Arky proving why it’s so important to stay in the winners bracket. Depleted staff and TCU currently beating the brakes off of the Piggies 12-4 headed to the 9th.

BAMA gets an 11am start Saturday against Wake on ESPN. Thank goodness, no late night start!
I went into the office at 8ish the last night Bama played. Things went smoothly and I'm walking out the door a little after midnight. The game was in the 8th.

I wish ESPN would take a page out of the CBS playbook for basketball and stagger game times...but it still wouldn't help a team having their first pitch at 9 PM ET.

If you think about it, it's not that different sans game time length. 16 regions, 16 seeds in four brackets ...

Hell, I'd go for some running Th-Sat and other running Friday through Sunday. If you're regional starts on Thursday, your Super starts on Friday: equal rest, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom