| MBB/WBB đźŹ€đźŹ† ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

I thought Purdue played about as well as you could in the first half. UConn kind of got sucked into a physical halfcourt game with them and Edey had success vs Clingan. Second half was literally what Hurley stated at halftime - play more uptempo. They started out pushing the ball upcourt and ran them out of the gym. Also, just like our game, UConn just dominated them on the boards and got extra possessions.

Just one of the all time great teams IMO.

Announcers said we gave UConn their best game. We knew it was the truth, but it's nice to hear from analysts with millions hearing. Got to be a good recruiting tool.

Also, I do hope Oats goes that much harder this season to get back. Getting to a Final Four is HUGE for a program, but consistency is key for you to keep momentum going. Pearl and auburn made it back in 2019 and haven't made it past the second round since. To really establish yourself as a solid program for the tournament, we need to continue to have deep runs. Oats has made it to the Sweet 16 or better in the last four years, so I have no doubt he'll have us back.

Glad I crashed before the second half..That shellacking wasn’t worth watching.. The women’s game should’ve been in that slot.. that game should’ve been on Sunday at 3 o’clock..They need to do some soul searching about the build up of these games..

Glad I crashed before the second half..That shellacking wasn’t worth watching.. The women’s game should’ve been in that slot.. that game should’ve been on Sunday at 3 o’clock..They need to do some soul searching about the build up of these games..
Dude it has been like that for years. I don't see any issues with this. Women should be on Sundays and Men on Mondays.

Dude it has been like that for years. I don't see any issues with this. Women should be on Sundays and Men on Mondays.
Just saying the women’s game was better ( a tad) than that last night.. very little justice for the hours of hype.. Bama shouldve played NC ST first.. And the final would have been more watchable..

What could have been if he'd have gone to Michigan. He may have been scared of chickens by now.

Scared of germs, but ok with eating M&M's with all the dyes and chemicals put into them? Gotta love consistency.

Wish something would’ve happened because last night was too much squeeze without juice..

So don't watch. It's the risk the NCAA takes with all of this. For you to want something perfect will never exist and is complaining just to complain. UCONN was a juggernaut and it doesn't matter who played them, just like Alabama in 2020 for football. Sometimes a team is just really freaking good.

Back
Top Bottom