| FTBL Updates on Alabama players that are entering the transfer portal...

If people are wondering why so many Bama players hit the portal today, this was the day for their in-person meeting with position coaches and Saban for their futures to be discussed. As @Brandon Van de Graaff mentioned some were basically told they needed to find a new home and others came seeking out playing time and moving on. Don't think we're going to lose anyone this year that we aren't replacing with recruits or will be a big contributor in the future.

If people are wondering why so many Bama players hit the portal today, this was the day for their in-person meeting with position coaches and Saban for their futures to be discussed. As @Brandon Van de Graaff mentioned some were basically told they needed to find a new home and others came seeking out playing time and moving on. Don't think we're going to lose anyone this year that we aren't replacing with recruits or will be a big contributor in the future.
Bama and UGA are reaching a storm.. if they dont start doing a better job getting more players involved in games they will not win recruiting contest anymore.. It’s hit UGA worse than Bama this year, but both will be lucky to get top 10 classes...too many so called top tier players are wasting away on the sidelines… other coaches will use this to their advantage very soon..

Some just know with the new one coming in, the transfer one! All know not going up the chart!

So how does someone claim a coach as successful as CNS would have a culture that does not promote competition? It does not add up. Maybe there is a more likely explanation.

For those of you that don't understand Earl's tweet the hat means "Cap" which is street slang right now for false or lies. Which means that quote from the other tweet is fake. I'm pretty sure SLO knows what that is but those of you reacting need to chill.
Bama and UGA are reaching a storm.. if they dont start doing a better job getting more players involved in games they will not win recruiting contest anymore.. It’s hit UGA worse than Bama this year, but both will be lucky to get top 10 classes...too many so called top tier players are wasting away on the sidelines… other coaches will use this to their advantage very soon..

The guys are going to start bringing negative publicity to the university for not developing them… Social media takedowns..if he goes to those schools they will use him to cast Bama as liars..
We've been dealing with negative recruiting like that for over 7 years now, hasn't really stopped us much. We still recruited multiple Heisman winners and trophy players. We churn more out now because of the transfer portal craziness but that's everyone who is dealing with that. UGA hasn't dealt with negative recruiting as much but since their success they've got a target on their back lately and they are having to deal with it more.

Brandon and I discussed the negative recruiting in a previous thread, it's rampant against Bama and has been for 7 years straight. Usually when a new coach like Freeze and Elko come into the picture they pump themselves up to be some great developer and try to poach Bama's recruits/players hard because they're incapable of finding their own good recruits. That being said, Bama doesn't miss out on too many good ones to other teams.

Man I hate that he leaving! I too follow him just because he played in Lanett High School. Not to far from me. Does anyone think he will transfer to Clemson that were his brother is playing at ?
I hate it too. He’s a good kid. Dad was the coach of his high school. Where he won state championship and Mr. Football I don’t live but 20 minutes from Lanett.

Back
Top Bottom