| FTBL Updates on Alabama players that are entering the transfer portal...

He did, but he still had issues after that. I think for a small stretch there after swapping we saw some signs of it being fixed but then it reared its head again in the Auburn, Georgia, and Michigan games again.

I think it has to be a mental thing, when the moment is big, Seth struggles to use the proper snapping technique or he's being lazy with his delivery entirely.

I've never seen a center with so many snap issues because they're usually the ones that get cut or forced out...snapping the ball is not that hard. Especially in shotgun. Now if it had been an issue of him blocking after snapping that's one thing, but just getting it to the QB shouldn't be a problem.
Boy..did the other linemen get on him some,..he didnt like it either

Hard to believe it wasnt fixed..after most of season

Lot of chatter...about...this n that...

The truth is...if the fumble punt roll back instead of sideways....?????

Had them fourth n 3 inside their own 20...and blew coverage...let RB come out of bkfield for hugh yardage...

One play...like vs clemson and ,Warson
Yep and our gunner on that last punt, #19 I think, was on our near side and was pulling up a good 15 yards short of the punt returner way before the ball arrived. Not sure why he was pulling up so early. Couple more steps ahead and different ending.

Yep and our gunner on that last punt, #19 I think, was on our near side and was pulling up a good 15 yards short of the punt returner way before the ball arrived. Not sure why he was pulling up so early. Couple more steps ahead and different ending.
Havent gone back n watched any of game...in February,....when the weather is truely the shits...and i wanna be outside...i might torture myself and watch 4 th quarter...might...

I remember the ball hitting and just kicking to the side...

That would be a bitch of a way to lose a game...for michigan

I was wondering if anyone else saw that. I told my wife when it happened and sure enough had he been busting it he likely recovers that ball or forces it into the endzone which ices the game. Glad someone else noticed and pointed it out.

I was wondering if anyone else saw that. I told my wife when it happened and sure enough had he been busting it he likely recovers that ball or forces it into the endzone which ices the game. Glad someone else noticed and pointed it out.
That was my take. It was directly in front of me, at least the gunner on our side was. He slowed down about the 20 and I was thinking why slow down. Then, the punt hits the ground and he’s a good ways off.

As things continue to unfold, there is a likelihood that a couple of entries into the portal will have some of the more emotionally charged Bama fans breathing into a paper bag and thinking the program is in a death spiral. My advice to them... unless/until changes are made to the NIL and transfer rules... get used to it. Overall, approximately 20 players are expected to be on the way out (I think the number is at 7 right now).

As things continue to unfold, there is a likelihood that a couple of entries into the portal will have some of the more emotionally charged Bama fans breathing into a paper bag and thinking the program is in a death spiral. My advice to them... unless/until changes are made to the NIL and transfer rules... get used to it. Overall, approximately 20 players are expected to be on the way out (I think the number is at 7 right now).
20 Might be overselling it a bit, but I think 15 would be about right. One thing we have going for us is a lot of our positions are up for grabs during the off-season so some guys think they have a shot to take some spots. I would expect it to creep higher come Spring Portal though for sure.

Back
Top Bottom