| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Vandy?

Good- Williams (Heisman!). Bernard

Bad- Getting caught believing our own hype..

Ugly-The curse of number 1..The D line coaching..The secondary was just green..Milroe can’t run and is an easy tackle for loss..It was a totally loss- NOT A FLUKE LOSS..The Refs blow goats.. We have a lot of soul-searching to do.

FUGLY… The mass media coverage of this horrible loss will be brutal for the entire rest of the season..

Last edited:
Good: #2. Without him, we may have 2 losses already

Bad and ugly: Womack's defense and game plan was freaking trash. In the past 4 quarters, his defense has allowed over 60 points. Head coach nowhere to be seen getting in the defensive players faces. No emotion from the players. Stupid penalties and not just in this game. He better freaking either get his crap together or be gone at the end of the year. Referees were trash. Tackling was trash. Playing assignment football has been trash. Did I mention that wommack was trash

Good - I’ll have to get back Witt you on this one

Bad - a huge difference between Saban and DeBoer became evident. From 2008 on Saban didn’t lose to unranked teams.

Ugly - Bama’s defense. It was asked last week if the Bama standard was still in display in the second half against UGA? I said I hope not. Well, this appears to been the Bama standard now. It’s a defense that can’t get off the field. A defense that gets whipped up front and best on the backend. A defense filled with elite players yet without any alphas. I’ve been a Bama fan for a very long time but this is the first time I’ve seen Vanderbilt look like the better team at every level. It wasn’t a fluke … Vandy beat Bama. What if the fluke was Bama’s first half versus Georgia? And that the last six quarters are the real Bama? Ww will get the answer in the coming weeks.

Good. Maybe some. When.u lse to vsndy will have to look hard. Man QB played some game

Bad. When you send same #s out to punt return team and it cost a possession and a TD. Somebody has head up their butt.

Ugly. To much to ugly to speak of. They owned our DLine. Or LBs ... or Dbackfield when ever they wanted.

And more emphasis on trash talking than playing. Every game. Every player.
So un Alabama.

And that playing surface. Was awful for cutting.

Last edited:
Good - I took my grandkids to the pumpkin patch in Harpersville, and then to the former DeSoto Caverns (Kymulga Cave for the old folks), now "Majestic Caverns". A good tour, we missed the first drive. Then, with sunset approaching, we had to take a tri-toon ride for sunset views and to visit the goats on Goat Island...and missed a fair part of the fourth quarter, got back for the end. Those were the only good, beyond as we sit with one loss, I'm so grateful the loss wasn't to Georgia.
Bad - Scheming and execution, and our ability to adjust/stop theirs.
Ugly - Yeah, hate it when a defense just can't get off the field. The last six quarters have been offensive.

Good. Maybe some. When.u lse to vsndy will have to look hard. Man QB played some game

Bad. When you send same #s out to punt return team and it cost a possession and a TD. Somebody has head up their butt.

Ugly. To much to ugly to speak of. They owned our DLine. Or LBs ... or Dbackfield when ever they wanted.

And more emphasis on trash talking than playing. Every game. Every player.
So un Alabama.

And that playing surface. Was awful for cutting.
I don't think Vandy read up on all the talent that Bama had on the roster.

Breaking ...NIL rent a team beaten by Team Nerd.

Bama staff and players needs to talk less and prepare more.

Back
Top Bottom