| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Preseason

Ugly: I get not liking other teams.............................what's up with Chris Doering. There's an unhealthy hatred there?

Uhhhh, yeah. 'Bama has beaten him & his Gator's at crucial points as a player & as a fan. But probably his most spiteful hate is the SEC records he set that DeVonte broke. His sphincter is still having spasms from that & his lazy eye is getting worse.

Good: Less than a year ago there were serious doubts that Eboigbe would play again with his neck injury. He's had a good fall camp.

Bad: I don't think I've seen the media as bad as it is today. I don't think I've ever seen such a disparity between what fans know versus what the media doesn't. Horrible coverage this fall.

Ugly: I get not liking other teams. I don't like Tennessee. But, I can't put my finger on what's up with Chris Doering. There's an unhealthy hatred there?
Well...tennessee fans think all the media hates them...so maybe Doering is bought in

Good: Less than a year ago there were serious doubts that Eboigbe would play again with his neck injury. He's had a good fall camp.

Bad: I don't think I've seen the media as bad as it is today. I don't think I've ever seen such a disparity between what fans know versus what the media doesn't. Horrible coverage this fall.

Ugly: I get not liking other teams. I don't like Tennessee. But, I can't put my finger on what's up with Chris Doering. There's an unhealthy hatred there?

Eboigbe if definitely worth a mention!

On the bad, also yes. I noticed earlier this week that Talty and Rodak are now working for 247? I think I remember something about Talty leaving the al(dot)com nest, but had no idea they were both at 247 covering Bama until I hit their bio's on Twitter. They are still have to RT each other to try and boost views which is how I stumbled into it. They get almost zero interaction on Twitter though... and for good reason(s). Hard to understand why someone at 247 would bring them in.

Eboigbe if definitely worth a mention!

On the bad, also yes. I noticed earlier this week that Talty and Rodak are now working for 247? I think I remember something about Talty leaving the al(dot)com nest, but had no idea they were both at 247 covering Bama until I hit their bio's on Twitter. They are still have to RT each other to try and boost views which is how I stumbled into it. They get almost zero interaction on Twitter though... and for good reason(s). Hard to understand why someone at 247 would bring them in.
Here's another "ugly." The tailor asks Nicole Auerbach which side she dresses on.

Back
Top Bottom