| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

Blacks are 20 percent of the Secret Service, so I agree that they are overrepresented compared to making up 12-13 percent of the population. Whites are 59 percent, just below their 61 percent national composition. Hispanics at 13 percent lag their 17 percent national composition. Asians/Native Americans balance it out for the most part.

So, tell us how hiring practices should change? Aim for fewer black, more hispanic, hold the line on whites? When you talk out of your ass you define yourself. You don't know, you just assume because of your echo chamber.

If USSS just hired the most competent applicants, race/sex be damned, would that be okay with you? If I had a protective detail, that's what I'd want.
Hire nothing but white folks you know because they make up a majority of the country’s population….better? Fuck man you people would argue with a stump if it didn’t walk in line with you

Blacks are 20 percent of the Secret Service, so I agree that they are overrepresented compared to making up 12-13 percent of the population. Whites are 59 percent, just below their 61 percent national composition. Hispanics at 13 percent lag their 17 percent national composition. Asians/Native Americans balance it out for the most part.

So, tell us how hiring practices should change? Aim for fewer black, more hispanic, hold the line on whites? When you talk out of your ass you define yourself. You don't know, you just assume because of your echo chamber.

If USSS just hired the most competent applicants, race/sex be damned, would that be okay with you? If I had a protective detail, that's what I'd want.
Do you realize you’re double counting? Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. You can be white and Hispanic (many Mexicans and Puerto Ricans) or black and Hispanic (many Cubans and from the Dominican Republic).

I agree with you that it should just be the best candidate, regardless of demographic.

Do you realize you’re double counting? Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. You can be white and Hispanic (many Mexicans and Puerto Ricans) or black and Hispanic (many Cubans and from the Dominican Republic).

I agree with you that it should just be the best candidate, regardless of demographic.
I understand the difference commonalities, but they are tracked to identify and measure goals in the black/white/Hispanic buckets.

You must really get off on being condescending
There is one thing you know. If you don't by now, you are a dumbass.

I am a smart ass. Sarcastic as often as possible.

You are self-admitted humanist. You believe in collectivism where the "machine" runs all.

While that doesn't move "my meter," in the least bit, it's worth noting one thing.

Anyone that disagrees with one subject is automatically a "righty." That's due to this feeling that "individualism" is always "right-wing."

I can throw barbs back and forth with you all day. All this goes to demonstrate how "un-serious" you take things around and this nation.

There is one thing you know. If you don't by now, you are a dumbass.

I am a smart ass. Sarcastic as often as possible.

You are self-admitted humanist. You believe in collectivism where the "machine" runs all.

While that doesn't move "my meter," in the least bit, it's worth noting one thing.

Anyone that disagrees with one subject is automatically a "righty." That's due to this feeling that "individualism" is always "right-wing."

I can throw barbs back and forth with you all day. All this goes to demonstrate how "un-serious" you take things around and this nation.
I’ve been called worse by much better people, so your thinking I’m a dumbass makes no never mind to me. Just like my thinking you’re a condescending prick makes no never mind to you.

No, you’re wrong. What makes you a righty is when you agree with 99% of what the fuck they do. This really isn’t hard to grasp, not sure what the problem you’re having with it. You said yourself about reading what people write and knowing them, so reading all the opinions you’ve given me about every damn subject has led me to this thought about you.

“Un-serious” that’s rich even for you. I don’t things serious because I disagree with you….got it.

Back
Top Bottom