| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

Hire nothing but white folks you know because they make up a majority of the country’s population….better? Fuck man you people would argue with a stump if it didn’t walk in line with you
You claimed to know that 70 percent of the USSS is white, which is false. The reality is that white USSS employees lag the population percentage. Did you have bad information, or did you just make it up?

You claimed to know that 70 percent of the USSS is white, which is false. The reality is that white USSS employees lag the population percentage. Did you have bad information, or did you just make it up?
I never said “I know”…. Has nothing to do with population percentage. The white fragility is cute though. Not bad information or making it up, one would surmise that USSS is the same as all law enforcement in that it is predominantly white, which it is

It won’t be for much longer. There will be foreign nationals here to do the policing through the UN. One world govt, monetary system, religion, etc. is on its way. Dim policies will get us there quicker.

The white fragility is cute though.
Get off this shit. You know it isn't right. You know it isn't true. It's just another pile of crap you've chosen to throw a the wall and see if it would stick.

There is nothing fragile about pointing to hypocrisy. There is nothing fragile about pointing to something that exists. There's nothing fragile about pointing out the truth.

There is a lot of fragility found within those who can't see past their nose to spite their face.

I never said “I know”…. Has nothing to do with population percentage. The white fragility is cute though. Not bad information or making it up, one would surmise that USSS is the same as all law enforcement in that it is predominantly white, which it is
So, the alternative your are supporting is having law enforcement comprised of people who don't accurately reflect the population?

Group A consists of 10% of the population.
Group B consists of 60% of the population.

For our focus group, C, we need it to be 50/50 from both groups. Yeah, makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Are you intentionally being obtuse and condescending or is this your normal, everyday attire?

Let me repeat- of the agents/officers of the Secret Service 70% are white, current hiring practices should reflect more diversity, the fucking place doesn’t need more fucking white dudes….continue your embracing of white fragility and faux victimhood
You don't have to say "I know" to represent something as the truth. When you are called on your crap, you squirm, deny and deflect.

You should run for office.

Get off this shit. You know it isn't right. You know it isn't true. It's just another pile of crap you've chosen to throw a the wall and see if it would stick.

There is nothing fragile about pointing to hypocrisy. There is nothing fragile about pointing to something that exists. There's nothing fragile about pointing out the truth.

There is a lot of fragility found within those who can't see past their nose to spite their face.
It is fragility plain and simple. White dudes just can’t stand it

So, the alternative your are supporting is having law enforcement comprised of people who don't accurately reflect the population?

Group A consists of 10% of the population.
Group B consists of 60% of the population.

For our focus group, C, we need it to be 50/50 from both groups. Yeah, makes a hell of a lot of sense.
You’re not serious are you? We’ve been through the culture thing, so I’m not rehashing it with you, but diversity in law enforcement is needed and there is nothing you on the right (lean right)that’s going to change that fact and any opinion saying otherwise is just straight ignorant as shit

You don't have to say "I know" to represent something as the truth. When you are called on your crap, you squirm, deny and deflect.

You should run for office.
I’m going to let you in on something about me, I don’t give two shits about what people on the internet think of me, so there’s no “squirming” “denying”, and “deflecting” from my opinions. I know when I state my opinions on here that people are going to come at me because y’all are all right wing or very right leaning.

In all local law enforcement it is 71.5% white as of 2020, so again one would guess that the USSS is close to the same percentage, so sorry it wasn’t at the 70% that the rest of law enforcement is.

I should run for office and you should eat shit

It is fragility plain and simple. White dudes just can’t stand it
In this case, you'd be as wrong as asking Rosie O'Donnell for a lap dance.

When confronted with the truth, the go to is always, "racist, bigot, ___phobic, masculinity or fragility.

What you don't know is how to respond to critical thinking. So, instead of choosing to address the actual subject, you resort to deflection, as @It Takes Eleven pointed out. In this case, your "shield" is "fragility."

You know DAMN well that isn't the case here.

You’re not serious are you? We’ve been through the culture thing, so I’m not rehashing it with you, but diversity in law enforcement is needed and there is nothing you on the right (lean right)that’s going to change that fact and any opinion saying otherwise is just straight ignorant as shit
Yes, I was serious with the question.

No. You didn't answer the question.

I’m going to let you in on something about me, I don’t give two shits about what people on the internet think of me, so there’s no “squirming” “denying”, and “deflecting” from my opinions.
The denigration of the conversations we have among this group and then to to call Tim, "someone on the Internet," is insulting. In this case, YOU are the "someone on the Internet." A LOT of us have met in person, shared meals and drinks.

There are few occasions in life I say this. Fuck you.

If you don't care what we think, don't tell us what you think.

The denigration of the conversations we have among this group and then to to call Tim, "someone on the Internet," is insulting. In this case, YOU are the "someone on the Internet." A LOT of us have met in person, shared meals and drinks.

There are few occasions in life I say this. Fuck you.

If you don't care what we think, don't tell us what you think.
I don’t care whether you or anybody else finds it insulting or not, he and everybody else is someone on the internet, simple facts. Great A LOT of y’all have met in person, shared meals, and shared drinks with each other….that has no bearing on me, I’ve not met anybody from here, so we’re all just someone on the internet, not sure why you capitalized “YOU” like I’m supposed to be offended or something, I am just someone on the internet.

Glad to make your few occasions in life list.

There are times where for whatever reason you don’t read what I say, but I said I don’t care what “someone on the internet” thinks of me…..see the difference?

In this case, you'd be as wrong as asking Rosie O'Donnell for a lap dance.

When confronted with the truth, the go to is always, "racist, bigot, ___phobic, masculinity or fragility.

What you don't know is how to respond to critical thinking. So, instead of choosing to address the actual subject, you resort to deflection, as @It Takes Eleven pointed out. In this case, your "shield" is "fragility."

You know DAMN well that isn't the case here.
It is the case here. Y’all can’t stand the idea of more minorities getting positions that poor little white people should get.

There’s no deflection, I’ve been consistent in what the hell I’ve said about this white fragility.

It is the case here. Y’all can’t stand the idea of more minorities getting positions that poor little white people should get.
That is NOT what was said. Not even close.

I pointed the pictures, mentioned one white versus 49 others, and said it was not diversity.

Your fragility decided to come out to play.

"White Fragility"... is this a new one?
I've always been fond of "Cracker"
"Redneck" was always old school, even when I was growing up.
White fragility probably works better than any of them for a Rap lyric.

"White Fragility, got no ability..." :p

"White Fragility"... is this a new one?
I've always been fond of "Cracker"
"Redneck" was always old school, even when I was growing up.
White fragility probably works better than any of them for a Rap lyric.

"White Fragility, got no ability..." :p
Here another one: W.A.S.P. which means, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Back
Top Bottom