| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

The institution doing the video could actually get a press pass.
Having worked in the media for a quarter of a century I can tell you getting press credentials isn't a difficult thing to do. I know I could get a press pass for the upcoming game vs UofSC. I won't. Retired yesterday.

Getting into the WH briefing room? That's a high bar. While I understand your point, I question "legit news outlets" in any form or fashion. The MSM is being replaced by people they say, "aren't journalist." Tiabbi is an example.

So...Trump gets an ear partially shot off by a 20 year old non professional assassin that we couldn't prevent from attempting the job. On the world stage a plan to cause massive destruction and possible attempt on Taylor Swift by professionally skilled assassins are stopped in their tracks and thwarted days before the attempt was scheduled to take place.... I can't connect the dots on priorities anymore. No doubt, I'm glad the attempt on Taylor was caught, but the difference in the capabilities of people to perform their jobs as intended is astounding. :unsure:

So...Trump gets an ear partially shot off by a 20 year old non professional assassin that we couldn't prevent from attempting the job. On the world stage a plan to cause massive destruction and possible attempt on Taylor Swift by professionally skilled assassins are stopped in their tracks and thwarted days before the attempt was scheduled to take place.... I can't connect the dots on priorities anymore. No doubt, I'm glad the attempt on Taylor was caught, but the difference in the capabilities of people to perform their jobs as intended is astounding. :unsure:
She is a democrat cash cow.. she gives the party millions..They will protect her and all the other cash cows in hollywood..The will protect all the mockingbird media that lies for them every minute..People have got to wise up and stop making those bastards richā€¦

The oldest was 19 or 20. I don't think you can be professionally skilled at that age.

Back
Top Bottom