| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

The oldest was 19 or 20. I don't think you can be professionally skilled at that age.
I heard it on the radio when I was out biking a little while ago. It's my understanding the kid was at the range, A LOT, before the attempt. I can't remember where the report came from; it did catch my attention.

IF true, it sounds like he got "spooked," and rushed the shot.

When I was coming around the corner on my way back to the house my neighbor was on his front porch with his tablet. I stopped, said hi, and all I heard was "Tulsi Gabbard is on a terrorist watch list?"

Can things get any more nuts? Yeah, I'm sure they can.

Speaking the truth will get you on a govt watch list. Not many days hence, it will be a jail able offense. To the point of saying , Jesus is the only way to God (Heaven). You Tube, “Know Your Enemy” and the “War on Truth” are both excellent, truthful presentations of what’s going on.

I heard it on the radio when I was out biking a little while ago. It's my understanding the kid was at the range, A LOT, before the attempt. I can't remember where the report came from; it did catch my attention.

IF true, it sounds like he got "spooked," and rushed the shot.

When I was coming around the corner on my way back to the house my neighbor was on his front porch with his tablet. I stopped, said hi, and all I heard was "Tulsi Gabbard is on a terrorist watch list?"

The comment was about the Taylor Swift potential assassins, not Trump's

It had nothing to do with politics. It didn’t happen in the US. They canceled several concerts due to the threat. 12-year olds really aren’t following the Trump assassination story.
12 yr olds aren’t media driven. Adults are. I only heard about it in passing because I don’t watch news whereas I would bet that you saw it on the news immediately.

Point being, when I made my comment. Austria's government security can protect a pop star better than our government security can protect a former president. Of course, our folks are claiming to have "shared" information with the Austrian government to help snuff out the threat and they probably did, but that damn sure ain't a chest thumping moment IMO. As the saying goes, I can't hear what you're saying because your actions (or lack thereof) are so much louder than your words.

The Secret Service (and the police) allowed this son of a bitch to walk around with an AR 15 in Plain-view…nearly 150 yards away from Trump rally.. This would not have happened at a Hillary Clinton, Harris or Biden event… that goes to show you the Secret Service as an indoctrinated Democrat agency.. this bullshit about “oops we made a mistake” and “ communication issues, should end now.. this was an intentional act..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom