| FOOD Best Convenience Store/Gas Station Food?

Trying to get in the Buc-ees down in Foley is an accomplishment all to itself. :p

Yeah, that's a weird setup. I stopped at that one around midnight 3 or 4 weeks ago and and when I turned in off the Beach Express, some car that was exiting Buc-ees was bearing down the wrong side of the road headed straight at me. I would have been pissed if they'd killed me. I didn't even have my cheesesteak burrito yet.

Yea i love the trail mix too. As far as quick stop places go though, that brisket sandwich is much better than people give it credit for. That being said, it's not gonna stand up to any true BBQ places.

It isn't terrible. It would actually be better if the bread tasted fresher... their bread always seems to taste stale like it's been sitting out. But IMO, they have other things that are higher on the quality scale. I think most people just like it because they don't go out of their way to get brisket anywhere else.

Highway 101 Handy Mart just north of Town Creek use to have some of the best fried gizzards you could find. I haven't been down that way in a while, so I don't know about now.

It's about two miles to a Taco Bell from my house. It's about two miles to this place as well; Lucy's. Authentic.

The place may be 500 sq ft. No web site. Two tables inside, a couple of more outside. The food in INCREDIBLE! Would you consider a beef tongue burrito? I didn't, until I did...and damn.

I have had tongue tacos before off a food truck. Delicious.
Ever had your tongue in a taco? Can be great, depends on the sauce.

It's about two miles to a Taco Bell from my house. It's about two miles to this place as well; Lucy's. Authentic.

The place may be 500 sq ft. No web site. Two tables inside, a couple of more outside. The food in INCREDIBLE! Would you consider a beef tongue burrito? I didn't, until I did...and damn.

El asadores in Pensacola does lingua as well and it’s fantastic!!!
The best quesadilla you’ll ever eat!!!
It’s sitting behind a little shit hole gas station…
If your in pcola definitely hit it up!!!

Back
Top Bottom