| GAME THREAD 🏈 SEC Championship 🏈 ~ Georgia vs Alabama : 4:00 ET on CBS

No way, If they say we cant get in because of Texas, UGA cant get in because of us.

The committee over the years have never really put in the best 4 teams but who they “feel” is most deserving. I hope I’m wrong but I’ll go out on a limb and say if Michigan and FSU win here’s the top 7.
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3 FSU
4. Georgia
5. Texas
6. Alabama
7 Ohio St.

Just do not know how you can claim head to head matters and have Bama behind Georgia. Also, how can you keep a one loss SEC champion out? I just do not see it happening. I believe Bama is in. The committee cannot use precedent at this point. This is unprecedented.

Undefeated conference champions are likely in.
1) Michigan,
2) Washington
3) FSU? Even if they win will they be put here?
4) ?

After that it gets crazy.

Texas - 12-1 and Big 12 champs and head to head against the SEC champ goes to Texas
Georgia 12-1 - no conference championship and head to head goes to Bama. Was the CFP #1 most recently will they drop them out of the top 4?
Bama - 12-1 SEC champs. Head to head over Georgia but not over Texas. Beat the CFP #1 ranked team.
Ohio State - 11-1 - no championship - Pretty easy to leave these guys out.

Good luck commttee...

I believe that we deserve to be in the CFP! This team has made HUGE strides since Week 2 and even in the Week 3 rainstorm.
I believe thought that the committee wants 3 undefeated conference champions and then they can use the head to head against us. An FSU loss throws a monkey wrench in their plans.
This is the way I see it!
1) Michigan
2) Washington
3) FSU IF they win Texas if they lose
4) Texas should FSU win BAMA with a Nole loss
5) BAMA if Noles win or UGA with Nole loss
6) Ohio St

The committee doesn’t want us in there. That’s why they kept us at 8 for 5 damn weeks!!

I believe that we deserve to be in the CFP! This team has made HUGE strides since Week 2 and even in the Week 3 rainstorm.
I believe thought that the committee wants 3 undefeated conference champions and then they can use the head to head against us. An FSU loss throws a monkey wrench in their plans.
This is the way I see it!
1) Michigan
2) Washington
3) FSU IF they win Texas if they lose
4) Texas should FSU win BAMA with a Nole loss
5) BAMA if Noles win or UGA with Nole loss
6) Ohio St

The committee doesn’t want us in there. That’s why they kept us at 8 for 5 damn weeks!!
I agree, FSU is not a top 4 team, but if they win even against a chump Louisville team, they will be in. The media has pumped the Texas loss for weeks, They will leave us out.

Back
Top Bottom