| MBB/WBB šŸ“ŗ NCAA Selection Sunday Show: 6 PM ET on CBS (and streaming.) ~~ Alabama #1 Overall Seed.

#1 Houston lost to an 11-9 Temple team at home. #2 Kansas got skull drug by 23 at home to #14 TCU. Figure Purdue will move back to #1 with us at #2...We may even possibly jump them to take over at #1.

#1 Houston lost to an 11-9 Temple team at home. #2 Kansas got skull drug by 23 at home to #14 TCU. Figure Purdue will move back to #1 with us at #2...We may even possibly jump them to take over at #1.
For voters, no one is easier to love than the "big man." I could be convinced they pay more attention to the guys they want to vote as POTY than they do the teams overall. Literally, we're asking guys to follow 100 teams, daily: an impossible task to begin with, right?

KU vs TCU. See the comments in the game threadā€”no one made sense leading into that game except me. šŸ˜ˆ

Houston had a BAD day yesterday. It was the third time I've watched them (fourth including Bama) and it was just an off afternoon. Logic says we see that with the Tide at some point.

I've seen Eady (PU) play twice: I believe Bama can defend him.

Arizona was the biggest head turner for me this weekend.

For voters, no one is easier to love than the "big man." I could be convinced they pay more attention to the guys they want to vote as POTY than they do the teams overall. Literally, we're asking guys to follow 100 teams, daily: an impossible task to begin with, right?

KU vs TCU. See the comments in the game threadā€”no one made sense leading into that game except me. šŸ˜ˆ

Houston had a BAD day yesterday. It was the third time I've watched them (fourth including Bama) and it was just an off afternoon. Logic says we see that with the Tide at some point.

I've seen Eady (PU) play twice: I believe Bama can defend him.

Arizona was the biggest head turner for me this weekend.
TCU beating Kansas was not that big of a surprise, but doing it by 23 and in Lawrence is.

While I haven't looked, I'm confident saying the only game Bama will not be favored is going to be Tennessee. (No chit, right?) Their (UT's) loss last night gives the Tide a two game cushion for the #1 seed in the SECT as well as the regular season title. In the tournament they'll face with winner of the Thursday game between the #8 and #9 seeds (Arkansas and Georgia; both 4-5 in conference play.)

Screenshot 2023-02-02 7.11.43 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom