| MBB/WBB 📺 NCAA Selection Sunday Show: 6 PM ET on CBS (and streaming.) ~~ Alabama #1 Overall Seed.

You are the biggest Debbie Downer on this board that is a fact.
Well you have your right to be wrong with your self proclaimed facts.... You go ahead and buy into these waaaaay to early projections if you want. CNS the GOAT himself tells you not to do that but hey I guess it is a fact he is a debbie downer.

Well you have your right to be wrong with your self proclaimed facts.... You go ahead and buy into these waaaaay to early projections if you want. CNS the GOAT himself tells you not to do that but hey I guess it is a fact he is a debbie downer.

What am I buying into? I'm just stating facts as to where this team is at this point of the season. Why don't you just try to be a little more optimistic or is that to much to ask?

Earlier I posted that Bama was projected to be a 5 seed this time last year. By January, it was six. Bama was a six seed in the tournament. These aren't preseason polls.

They're 13 games in, 18 to play before tournament time. The picture is becoming pretty clear about who has the talent to make final four runs. It's no mystery at this point with Bama or any other team out there.

What am I buying into? I'm just stating facts as to where this team is at this point of the season. Why don't you just try to be a little more optimistic or is that to much to ask?
Fair enough I just want to see more games. They fell appart last year after some really big wins when they got into SEC play. I have stated multiple times this team seems different because of defense and 3 really good freshman but what is wrong with letting things play out a little bit more?

Earlier I posted that Bama was projected to be a 5 seed this time last year. By January, it was six. Bama was a six seed in the tournament. These aren't preseason polls.

They're 13 games in, 18 to play before tournament time. The picture is becoming pretty clear about who has the talent to make final four runs. It's no mystery at this point with Bama or any other team out there.
Hey at least we are no longer arguing will they make the tournament. That is significant improvement from the pre Oats days.

I think Clowney, Miller and Bradley will be the ultimate difference makers. Maybe even Quinerley if he can get his game back and quit turning it over. I am also looking for the shut down defensive guy that you put on their best player. I think Burnett was emerging into that role that before he got hurt.

Fair enough I just want to see more games. They fell appart last year after some really big wins when they got into SEC play. I have stated multiple times this team seems different because of defense and 3 really good freshman but what is wrong with letting things play out a little bit more?

Hey Roll Tide and HNY !!

I just want to point out the purpose of this thread is to follow the rankings and projections as the team plays thru the season. There is no better than JL predicting what the selection committee will do.

I heard that if Bama win the SEC? Will be playing the first game of the NCAA in B'ham, then will travel to NYC? Someone in the know please correct me? I heard this on Lock on Bama?

I was watching the game yesterday and though , I hope they pay this man the money he deserves and a new arena or someone is going to snatch his arse up.

I hope the powers that be are handling this and not giving him the same treatment Bear got at Kentucky..

I was watching the game yesterday and though , I hope they pay this man the money he deserves and a new arena or someone is going to snatch his arse up.

I hope the powers that be are handling this and not giving him the same treatment Bear got at Kentucky..
Indeed, we should be able to be elite in Football and Basketball. No reason to think otherwise. Fanbase needs to consistently as rabid for basketball as football. I say consistently because occasionally it is rowdy and packed for games like Kentucky. Not as much for other games at least that is my perception.

Bama basketball has good history so no reason it can't be taken to the next level.

The arena unfortunately won't be until later (think 2025). Oats and Byrne have stated that the NIL is what is important.

Oats has a 22 million dollar buyout + Byrne reconstructing his contract during/after the season concludes. He has gotten two raises already. There's a lot that will go into it, but on top of Oats getting paid, there's got to be raises across the board for his staff. Byrne won't let Oats walk.

Back
Top Bottom