| MBB/WBB đźŹ€đźŹ† SEC/NCAA Bracketology: 2020-'21 : Lundardi's Latest: BAMA as a 6 seed

sect_2022.jpg

Nate (staff) has real work ahead of him once the final whistle blows on this season. Hope he encourages JD, JQ, Shack and his father to move on plus any of the others that aren't invested in the TEAM. Don't want to read for half the season about a coach that can't get players to play hard. Regardless of the W/L's.

Looks like Holt was suspended for the LSU game and busy making Tik Toks during the game. Oats said he'd have a one-on-one with him about his future.

Chalk up likely another transfer. This roster is pretty bad when it comes to character.

Looks like Holt was suspended for the LSU game and busy making Tik Toks during the game. Oats said he'd have a one-on-one with him about his future.

Chalk up likely another transfer. This roster is pretty bad when it comes to character.

CNO can find someone with more talent in the portal. I don't see Holt as SEC talent and have said so for some time.

I know these things are fluid, but this isn't a bad run at all for Alabama if this held serve. Texas Tech to me is the toughest game in that bracket, maybe the best three seed in the tournament, a tough matchup for us, but get past that and it could get interesting.

1646938684451.png

Back
Top Bottom