| MBB/WBB 2022 Selection Sunday: Tide Earns No. 6 Seed in 2022 NCAA Tournament (1st Round game is Friday, March 18th.)

On a side note. He got 67 of 68 teams correct again for the second consecutive year. I think his Miss was A&M. Missed a few seedlings but only 1 or 2 by more than one seeding deviation. That’s strong!
@#80 Have either of you guys ever considered Lund's "secret formula" consist of a cell phone with committee members on speed dial?

FN1IPkUWUAMrUSS

Our guards aren't athletic enough to play great defense against GREAT players. It's mental as well but when they go against great guards then we'll lose that battle. Hopefully Nate has some better options headed for his roster.
A pass beats athleticism all day long and that's what we've seen with perimeter defense all season long. They've been fine on the first few exchanges by the offense's they've faced. It's when the ball is quickly going around the arc that's what's presented problems and a lot of that has been over pursuit early on.

This is one reason why I've thought tempo is a major key: with that you don't see many offensive, half court sets defended.

A pass beats athleticism all day long and that's what we've seen with perimeter defense all season long. They've been fine on the first few exchanges by the offense's they've faced. It's when the ball is quickly going around the arc that's what's presented problems and a lot of that has been over pursuit early on.

This is one reason why I've thought tempo is a major key: with that you don't see many offensive, half court sets defended.

I have seen us get beat off the dribble WAY too much this year. I've said it a few times that Shackelford is too thick, and he's not as quick as he was last year.

Back
Top Bottom