| GAME THREAD šŸˆ NCAA / SEC Games of the Week ~ OU loses to Baylor as Auburn sees State score 40 unanswered points in road upset.

Watching A&M and OM, so how does a team have 400 yards in one half with only 15 points ( assuming they scored all 15 in the first half) and then less than 100 yards in the 2nd half?

Did you guys happen to catch any of the highlights of the South Dakota / South Dakota State game? I have to admit it looks like a decent venue to watch a smaller football game: notice the 'box seats' just behind the benches.

Screenshot 2021-11-14 5.09.37 AM.png

auburn folks are saying Bo Nix is done for the season with a broken ankle.
It has a "Colt McCoy" feel. We've talked about the 'decision' made in the Bama vs Texas game and his (CM's) choice not to return.

I understand he had the fracture in the third quarter and then played several series with the injury. After they failed on their two point conversion he "asked out."

Rumblings down there about Derek Mason as well...seen mention Carlson may have an issue as well (seen with a knee brace.)

Kansas blew two 3 TD leads (35-14 and 42-21) and then beat Texas in OT 57-56. Made two point conversion on their first OT score. Kansas! At Texas!
WTAF is going on in Texas? KANSAS FFS! The boys in Austin seemed so sure that Sark was their answer. Now I hear there's a lot of grumbling. I assume they'll give Sark at least a 1 year honeymoon period. But KANSAS? It's enough to make a man start drinking....let's hope not. ;)

WTAF is going on in Texas? KANSAS FFS! The boys in Austin seemed so sure that Sark was their answer. Now I hear there's a lot of grumbling. I assume they'll give Sark at least a 1 year honeymoon period. But KANSAS? It's enough to make a man start drinking....let's hope not. ;)
See Bo Davis video if you want to know the problem with the shorthorns. It is a culture issue. Can Sark change that? Sark is a great play caller but not sure changing culture is his strength. Take a real hard ass coach that demands excellence and does not care whose feelings he hurts, players, administration, boosters or fans included.

See Bo Davis video if you want to know the problem with the shorthorns. It is a culture issue. Can Sark change that? Sark is a great play caller but not sure changing culture is his strength. Take a real hard ass coach that demands excellence and does not care whose feelings he hurts, players, administration, boosters or fans included.
This.
Sark is a great play caller. But there were SEVERAL on here that bitched & moaned when CNS brought him back here, then lamented when he left.

Watching A&M and OM, so how does a team have 400 yards in one half with only 15 points ( assuming they scored all 15 in the first half) and then less than 100 yards in the 2nd half?
It was rough. The first half included a drive of 56 yards that ended in a fumble and a drive of 77 yards that ended in a turnover on downs at the A&M 1 (which lead to the Safety). So they basically gave up 133 yards on drives that ended with a turnover. They also had a 45 yard drive end in a punt from the A&M 40. Their scoring drives were 58, 94, and 75 yards. There was another drive of like 8 yards where they punted.

The second half was the weirder one. 6 yard drive that ended in a fumble. 32 yards ending in a punt. 37 yards turnover on downs. 32 yards and a punt. 14 yard ending in a TD (after an INT). Then they made a Pick 6. Punt after 10 yards. End of game with -5 yards.

No mention of the Barner QB on any media I have seen. Seems questionable he had a serious ankle issue w/o it being reported.
You know it the only way he could see them losing! It wasn't him or his players. IT WAS THE FANS!!!:ROFLMAO:
I didnā€™t see the Auburn game, just watched some on the Gamecast. What happened to Nix? He was intercepted on a 2 point conversion with 3 minutes left. Was that the play he was injured on?

He was in the pressor after the game and threw the fans under the bus a little about losing excitement when the lead was so high. Didnā€™t mention his injury.

Back
Top Bottom