| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK EIGHT: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week.

Arizona is down to their third QB, and were losing with the first two although McCloud played well enough for them to cover against Oregon. But I doubt if Washington could beat NORTHERN Arizona by 18 points.

[DE] 10/14/2021 - J.B. Brown is out for season ( Personal )​
[QB] 10/11/2021 - Jordan McCloud is out for season ( Knee )​
[QB] 10/18/2021 - Gunner Cruz is out for season ( Thumb )​
[QB] 10/18/2021 - Will Plumber has been named the starter Friday vs Washington ( None )​

Last edited:
Appy St. fans stormed the field after their team beat Coastal Carolina. WTH?!? Whatever makes you happy, I kreckon.
Coastal was ranked #14 in the AP Poll. I have no idea why based on the teams they had beaten, but they were. It was only App State's second win ever over a ranked team.

Coastal was ranked #14 in the AP Poll. I have no idea why based on the teams they had beaten, but they were. It was only App State's second win ever over a ranked team.

I know...But like you said, the #14th ranked team that plays the same/very similar kind of schedule Appy St. plays... It's a big deal, but it's not like they beat a highly ranked P5 school.

Teams like Coastal and Appy State show why D1 is going to have to further split at some point. With NIL things are only going to get worse for them. They will occasionally beat a P5 team but not with enough consistency to really compete.
Yet, if they are undefeated, the Polls continue to rank them. Hopefully the CFP committee will not have Cincinnati in their top four. I would be surprised if they did have them in the top four.

FCYuogfUcAE6GmR

Back
Top Bottom