| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK 12~ Rivalry Week's NCAA & SEC Games of the Week:

NC State scores 2 TDs in 30 seconds to come back from 9 down with 2 minutes to play. Wild ending to that game.
That game started like NC State was going to blow them out as NC couldn't do anything. The last 30 seconds were helped a ton by NC penalties, more penalties than offensive yards gained. The last NC State possession was : Onside kick recovered by State, False Start on State, Incomplete, Offside on NC, Roughing the Passer on NC, Incomplete, Pass Interference on NC, 24 yard TD Pass.

BTW, anyone want to claim they had NC State vs Pitt in the ACCCG? Things will shift a little this weekend and even with a few changes in rankings that game looks like it'll be anywhere from a PK to one to two point spread. Efficiency points to NC State, power rankings put it a lot closer.

I think UNC has fallen the most below preseason totals forecasted before the season started.
I really thought they were a top 15 team probably. Maybe even top 10 at the end. Most predictions I saw were around 10-2 in the regular season I thought more 9-3/8-4, but nowhere did I think 6-6.

Also, Who the hell had Wake Forest possibly winning the division? You would win a bunch of money with that one prior to the season. They just gotta win today.

Back
Top Bottom