| GAME THREAD šŸˆ NCAA / SEC Games of the Week ~ OU loses to Baylor as Auburn sees State score 40 unanswered points in road upset.

I didnā€™t see the Auburn game, just watched some on the Gamecast. What happened to Nix? He was intercepted on a 2 point conversion with 3 minutes left. Was that the play he was injured on?

He was in the pressor after the game and threw the fans under the bus a little about losing excitement when the lead was so high. Didnā€™t mention his injury.

I didnā€™t see the Auburn game, just watched some on the Gamecast. What happened to Nix? He was intercepted on a 2 point conversion with 3 minutes left. Was that the play he was injured on?

He was in the pressor after the game and threw the fans under the bus a little about losing excitement when the lead was so high. Didnā€™t mention his injury.

I only saw bits and pieces of their game but I think he hurt the ankle late in the 3rd? I know early in the 4th I saw him limping around. If it is a fracture, it's a gotta be a mild one like you get with a bad sprain.

Back
Top Bottom