| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK NINE: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week. Harbaugh: "It's one of those, it's elimination mindset, playoff mindset at this point,"

Out tonight and it has been torture having to watch the Barn play at a family friend house. I never watch them in a game that does not include Bama. Sickeningā€¦
That why I watch it here and only here! I try watching at our College Ministry Group! I couldn't yell like I can here!

That why I watch it here and only here! I try watching at our College Ministry Group! I couldn't yell like I can here!
I do not watch them period even at home alone. One game a year and that is because they are the opposing team to Bama. Maybe that is crazy or insane but that is the way it is for me. I have zero use for them.

What I did see is Bama will score 50+ point against that group.

I do not watch them period even at home alone. One game a year and that is because they are the opposing team to Bama. Maybe that is crazy or insane but that is the way it is for me. I have zero use for them.
Am the same way! One time a year I will watch them play.

Weā€™ve mentioned the Bear guy that does the picks on GameDay after rattling off endless amounts of data and analysis. Ad nauseam sometimesā€¦ My son saw him doing his thing this am and asked how he knows who is going to win. I said, well letā€™s see. So we took a pic of his picks. His magnet for the last game was on Iowa State but it slipped off and he couldnā€™t reach it. Ouchā€¦ Lesson to son, no matter how many hours of research and data you pour through, itā€™s still humans playing a game. I know, the guy is over 50% since heā€™s done his gig, but look at the hours heā€™s poured over this stuff and scripts heā€™s written for all these picks. My boy picked better today. Dumb luck.

Attachments

• 053D8193-C2E2-4F14-9C73-9BF09303D84E.jpeg
    053D8193-C2E2-4F14-9C73-9BF09303D84E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
From "popcorn" until this morning am I the only one seeing a countenance change in Lane? More than once I've been told that Lebby and Durkin have been running practices in Oxford and I'm believing that to be the case. I've heard for more than a year he's had his foot out the door looking for a bigger gig. I'm about convinced he's checked out of '21 and I believe it would have been different IF they'd managed to win against the Tide.

I know, the guy is over 50% since heā€™s done his gig, but look at the hours heā€™s poured over this stuff and scripts heā€™s written for all these picks. My boy picked better today. Dumb luck.
Over 50% and dumb luck don't go together. It means he's on the plus side.

This season? He definitely on the losing end. I'd guess he's hitting around 40% this season.

Over 50% and dumb luck don't go together. It means he's on the plus side.

This season? He definitely on the losing end. I'd guess he's hitting around 40% this season.
Heā€™s definitely taken a beating this year, like us all. But all that research and rambling and to be beaten by a coin flip? Geez. Gotta wonder what his performance review will look like come December. šŸ¤£

Heā€™s definitely taken a beating this year, like us all.
I have a set amount I set aside for gambling each fall. IF I lose it, I'm done. If I double it, I quit for the season. I quit in week five this season having doubled my original investment.

It's my opinion a lot are better than they think they when it comes to this type of entertainment. It's also my opinion they still live under the Sunday school admonishments centered on "casting lots." šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

@jlabit is about to double his starting bank...several have reached the 1.5 million mark only to fall back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom