| GAME THREAD ⭐ WEEK SEVEN: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week:

Iowa wound up number 2 based off their starting rank. They beat 3 ranked teams, two of them top ten at the time, while other folks ahead of them lost. Two of those have gone on to prove they were very overranked at the time and the other was Penn State and the reason they were #2.

Trying my best to watch the Ole Siss and That other team!! I may have to watch it with eh sound off!! If I hear one more Hopper Top I'm going to shoot the TV!!!:sick:

By the way Can we start UT hate week now!!

Watching the end of the OM and Vile game and the Vile fans being who they are. Didn't like a spot call on a 4th down so lets throw stuff on the field and at players, coaches and cheerleaders. Pathetic bunch but nothing new.

On full display for the rest of the college world to see what we already know.

Watching the end of the OM and Vile game and the Vile fans being who they are. Didn't like a spot call on a 4th down so lets throw stuff on the field and at players, coaches and cheerleaders. Pathetic bunch but nothing new.

That is one ugly scene right now.

What struck me about this. I was listening to this unfold on the radio as I drove through Tupelo last night. The Ole Miss radio announcers kept saying how appalled they were and that they’ve never seen fans throw things like this, should be fined hundreds of thousands, etc. I was at a Bama Ole Miss game in the 2005 - 2007 range. We were winging and they threw a bomb down to the 5 or so with a few seconds left. They were down less than 7. Review overruled the call and they were backed up to mid field. They threw all kinds of crap on the field. I was near field level with students to my left and I bet I saw 50 red high heel shoes fly on the field in addition to many bottles, etc. we laughed at how many shoes hit the surface. How short a memory we have…

Back
Top Bottom