| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK 12 - NCAA/SEC Games Of The Week:

People got really excited about Sparty beating UM in a comeback win. Maybe that win was not as big of a deal as thought. Emotional decisions got Tucker a bigger contract.

Right now MSU getting the dog crap beat out of them. Sure would like to see an elite performance from Bama like this today. I think of Arkansas and Michigan State being about the same level as a program.

I've heard Clemson fans complaining about Dabo sticking his nose in the offense. I didn't realize he'd taken the play calling responsibilities from Elliot. IF he hasn't, he's definitely in Tony's ear every play.

So much for the ACC in the playoffs.

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

ISU just got one back v. OU.

Little closer now but Shorthorns D is getting out physicaled in the 4th qtr. Do not know if Texas depth or something else is causing this but you know the unrealistic shorthorn fans were thinking Sark was going to be a miracle worker and have them turned around in the first year. When the piggies spanked that butt that staggered them and they have not recovered. Foundation is cracked and it gets exposed when something like that game happens.

Speaking of piggies we need to take care of business today. They are a good team.

Back
Top Bottom