| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK 12~ Rivalry Week's NCAA & SEC Games of the Week:

Every time I see NIU I go back to 2003. It's funny thinking about it today remembering a missed XP started their scoring and, in a sense, defined Bama's day. Y'all remember the name Michael Turner?

NIU is a home dog tonight. 👀

Every time I see NIU I go back to 2003. It's funny thinking about it today remembering a missed XP started their scoring and, in a sense, defined Bama's day. Y'all remember the name Michael Turner?

Put up AFTER kickoff. Would not have wagered on NIU if known BEFORE the game.

(!)[QB] 11/23/2021 - Rocky Lombardi is OUT Tuesday vs Western Michigan ( Undisclosed )

Here is how I remember Turner. He had 5 real good years with the Falcons. He had 156 yards rushing against Bama in the 2003 game.

250px-Michael_Turner_2013_Playoffs.jpg

State playing Ole Miss tonight and their basketball teams is playing Louisville two hours later...I'd hate that schedule if I was a State fan. Hell, I hate it as a sports fan. I'd like to watch all of that basketball game.

Back
Top Bottom