| GAME THREAD šŸˆ NCAA / SEC Games of the Week ~ OU loses to Baylor as Auburn sees State score 40 unanswered points in road upset.

I feel Finley is the better arm quarterback, so that worries me MUCH more. Not to mention he's like 6'7 - 240. I see a bad matchup for us.

I'm not going to say he won't pull out a specially designed magic AU horseshoe from his ass that been blessed by the auburn spirit and hand forged by David Housel himself and end up having a Zach Calzada game... but I will say he's terrible. IMO, Bo Nix, despite being a hayseed, would pose many more issues for a defense that at times, lets say... lacks the ability to carry out assignments.

It has a "Colt McCoy" feel. We've talked about the 'decision' made in the Bama vs Texas game and his (CM's) choice not to return.

I understand he had the fracture in the third quarter and then played several series with the injury. After they failed on their two point conversion he "asked out."

Rumblings down there about Derek Mason as well...seen mention Carlson may have an issue as well (seen with a knee brace.)

Yeah, that was kinda the word going around, he played on it and then it the pain got too bad. And yes, after the onside kick, Carlson looked... unwell.

I'm not going to say he won't pull out a specially designed magic AU horseshoe from his ass that been blessed by the auburn spirit and hand forged by David Housel himself and end up having a Zach Calzada game... but I will say he's terrible. IMO, Bo Nix, despite being a hayseed, would pose many more issues for a defense that at times, lets say... lacks the ability to carry out assignments.

We definitely gonna get a chance to see! Gah I hope we smoke them either way.

A South Carolina news reporter beating the auburn beat writers to the story, because they donā€™t want to risk losing their access to future infoā€¦

And the barn is not reporting it. This is all they are reporting.

[DE] 11/13/2021 - Zykeivous Walker is "?" Saturday vs South Carolina ( Arm )​
[WR] 11/13/2021 - Elijah Canion is "?" Saturday vs South Carolina ( Undisclosed )​

And the barn is not reporting it. This is all they are reporting.

[DE] 11/13/2021 - Zykeivous Walker is "?" Saturday vs South Carolina ( Arm )​
[WR] 11/13/2021 - Elijah Canion is "?" Saturday vs South Carolina ( Undisclosed )​

They know, but they won't do it (until the story gets out, which is happening now by non-auburn affiliated media). A lot of those guys work on their own and can't afford to have the food bowl pulled away from them. Also, most are fan boys who are going to put the program over their journalism career 10 times out of 10. But from the sounds of it, not even auburn Jesus can help Nix out of this one. Or Carlson. Even the TE Shenker is suspected to be injured, but there's less chatter about him.

They know, but they won't do it (until the story gets out, which is happening now by non-auburn affiliated media). A lot of those guys work on their own and can't afford to have the food bowl pulled away from them. Also, most are fan boys who are going to put the program over their journalism career 10 times out of 10. But from the sounds of it, not even auburn Jesus can help Nix out of this one. Or Carlson. Even the TE Shenker is suspected to be injured, but there's less chatter about him.
NEVER doubt a Van de Graaff!!!

Last edited:
I just glad it happen yo him playing Miss. St. not Bama. You would hear the crying that it was on purpose. I do hope his surgery go well tomorrow. I don't want to see anyone injury.

A South Carolina news reporter beating the auburn beat writers to the story, because they donā€™t want to risk losing their access to future infoā€¦

Confirmed, I hate that, don't want to see injuries to anyone (even Auburn) and I really wanted to see Will run him down a few times. :)

Back
Top Bottom